Michael Bisping hate forum...

Pro_Boxer

Instead of a defense force lets start a bash force.. It does two things. It lets us get original and bash the most over rated fighter ever. ( bisping) Also we can get TTT (we all know who that is) to cyber whine. Either reason you choose is extremely entertaining..

I will start.

Hendo hit Bisping so hard his kid lost a tooth......

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Instead of a defense force lets start a bash force.. It does two things. It lets us get original and bash the most over rated fighter ever. ( bisping) Also we can get TTT (we all know who that is) to cyber whine. Either reason you choose is extremely entertaining..

I will start.

Hendo hit Bisping so hard his kid lost a tooth......

ill join this bash force.

that kids such a dbag whiner, its pathetic.

he has some similarities with bisping:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qUvvQonuYsg/SmdSWYd4duI/AAAAAAAAAFc/4IIH7zAAkTI/s1600-h/bispingspoon.jpg

Its not a hate thread. Its a "make some1 cyber whine thread"

the title of the thread is "Michael Bisping hate forum".

i think that youre the one cyber whining. theres no way in hell youd ever say anything bad about bisping to his face. youre nothing more than an internet warrior

the title of the thread is "Michael Bisping hate forum".

i think that youre the one cyber whining. theres no way in hell youd ever say anything bad about bisping to his face. youre nothing more than an internet warrior

Actually I would,, Im pretty big and read my Forum name... win lose or draw id give it a go...I wouldnt mess with Hendo tho...

I can't say that I hate Bisping. But this TwinkleToesTommy, who I originally thought was 12 or 13, but is actually 31, is the most annoying **** on the planet. I bet his parents are proud to have their middle aged son spending his day on the computer, in the basement they let him live in, beating it to pics of Bisping all day.

Actually I would' date=', Im pretty big and read my Forum name... win lose or draw id give it a go...I wouldnt mess with Hendo tho...[/quote']

forum names dont mean anything. if i created a duplicate account with the name anderson silva, im still the same person. im pretty big is a vague statement.

you wouldnt mess with either and you know you wouldnt. theres no point in bragging over the internet.

I can't say that I hate Bisping. But this TwinkleToesTommy' date=' who I originally thought was 12 or 13, but is actually 31, is the most annoying **** on the planet. I bet his parents are proud to have their middle aged son spending his day on the computer, in the basement they let him live in, beating it to pics of Bisping all day.[/quote']

actually thats not my real age im 15.

You guys are the most pathetic members on this fourm.

Quick on the insults kid?

I posted another Michael Bisping fail moment (there are many)

I'm not insulting anyone.

Remember, insulting other members is a violation of the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding of this matter,

Jeff

You wouldnt be getting up for awhile.

yeah, if you messed with hendo.

if you messed with bisping, it would go like this:

"oh, is that a scratch? huh, he did more damage than i thought he could."

btw he isnt a nice guy, he talked mad **** to hendo and he showed him why he belongs in the low lights of the MW division.

Bisping is a really nice guy' date=' your just blinded by hate.[/quote']

He may be a nice guy in person, but all anybody ever sees of him, in any of his interviews, and especially on TUF, he is a *********. So it's not being blinded by anything, it's seeing what he presents.

Does it make your parents proud when they walk in on you beating off to pics of Michael Bisping?

He may be a nice guy in person' date=' but all anybody ever sees of him, in any of his interviews, and especially on TUF, he is a *********. So it's not being blinded by anything, it's seeing what he presents.

Does it make your parents proud when they walk in on you beating off to pics of Michael Bisping?[/quote']

lmao

+1000000000

He may be a nice guy in person' date=' but all anybody ever sees of him, in any of his interviews, and especially on TUF, he is a *********. So it's not being blinded by anything, it's seeing what he presents.

Does it make your parents proud when they walk in on you beating off to pics of Michael Bisping?[/quote']

WTF, you sick SOB...

yeah' date=' if you messed with hendo.

if you messed with bisping, it would go like this:

"oh, is that a scratch? huh, he did more damage than i thought he could."

btw he isnt a nice guy, he talked mad **** to hendo and he showed him why he belongs in the low lights of the MW division.[/quote']

i dont think you saw what Bisping did to most of his oponents, id like to see you fight him and see if you could last 15 seocnds.

I'm wondering why a Michael Bisping fan would come into a Michael Bisping hate thread.

You obviously knew it wasn't going to be in favor of your favorite fighter.

Did you ever see the movie "The Guardian" when Ashton Kutchers character walked into a Navy bar?

Yeah... it wasn't a good night for him.

i dont think you saw what Bisping did to most of his oponents' date=' id like to see you fight him and see if you could last 15 seocnds.[/quote']

i dont think you could last 15 seconds against a mentally handicapped child with a prosthetic leg.

stop acting all tough and get bisping's balls out of your mouth before you talk ****.

i dont think you could last 15 seconds against a mentally handicapped child with a prosthetic leg.

stop acting all tough and get bisping's balls out of your mouth before you talk ****.

i believe that jeff stated earlier that insults are a violation of forum rules...

and if anyone is talking **** it would be you. like him or not bisping is a professional mma fighter, you are a forum warrior...

ohyeah i forgot' date=' some 15 year old kid is "trained".

I've been legitamently trained in BJJ for 2 and a half years, im 18. dont tell me your a good fighter, your only a child.[/quote']

Im actually having my first boxing match and Muay thai match in sept. and i beg to differ waht you think you could do to me tough guy.

We don't need to insult a 15 year old kid.

I understand he likes Michael Bisping but clearly Michael Bisping is UFC hype.

He's not top ten and he'll never be a champion.

It's ok to not like the best fighter but to walk into forums saying he's the best or that he'd beat the best is beyond ridiculous.

I don't think anyone can change this kids mind thus the therapy is available comment... LOL.

forum names dont mean anything. if i created a duplicate account with the name anderson silva' date=' im still the same person. im pretty big is a vague statement.

you wouldnt mess with either and you know you wouldnt. theres no point in bragging over the internet.[/quote']

Not bragging... Didnt even say id win.. Just saying bisping dont scare me.. silva, he scares me.. leben he scares me, hendo he scares me.. bisping, not so much..

We don't need to insult a 15 year old kid.

I understand he likes Michael Bisping but clearly Michael Bisping is UFC hype.

He's not top ten and he'll never be a champion.

It's ok to not like the best fighter but to walk into forums saying he's the best or that he'd beat the best is beyond ridiculous.

I don't think anyone can change this kids mind thus the therapy is available comment... LOL.

bisping will be the champ.

Im actually having my first boxing match and Muay thai match in sept. and i beg to differ waht you think you could do to me tough guy.

again like jeff said, im not gonna degrade myself by fighting with a child.

maybe when you grow up a bit and get some psychiatric therapy, you wont be as..."delusional"

back to bisping hate, though....

i personally hope bisping wins now, and gets his title shot, and silva clowns him like maia.

Archived