just to prove a point ...

UFCGOD1

now before brew closed the other thread , BEG had this to say :

That would really suck...good thing I am not harassing anyone.

but looking back at page 7 , BEG had this to say to me after i replied to phenome , no replies where towards here at that point :

"HEY...I made a promise to you way back to stay the hell away from your threads - and I have.

You HATE me cause I go off topic. What exactly are you doing now?"

although her whole thread was for flirting and besides to guy that the thread was directed too hates her ... now after that she called me a troll , who started this ? listen girly go act innocent on another forum , we all know your face here

now before brew closed the other thread ' date=' BEG had this to say :

That would really suck...[b']good thing I am not harassing anyone.[/b]

but looking back at page 7 , BEG had this to say to me after i replied to phenome , no replies where towards here at that point :

"HEY...I made a promise to you way back to stay the hell away from your threads - and I have.

although her whole thread was for flirting and besides to guy that the thread was directed too hates her ... now after that she called me a troll , who started this ? listen girly go act innocent on another forum , we all know your face here

PRAISE HIM!!

1951_hailing.gif

now before brew closed the other thread ' date=' BEG had this to say :

That would really suck...[b']good thing I am not harassing anyone.[/b]

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Creating threads for the express purpose of calling someone out and/or calling unwanted attention to another forum member is strictly prohibited.

Why the hell do you even care what I say and/or do? You are making yourself look like an idiot.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Creating threads for the express purpose of calling someone out and/or calling unwanted attention to another forum member is strictly prohibited.

Why the hell do you even care what I say and/or do? You are making yourself look like an idiot.

Best listen to her.

Archived