Actors you can't stand!

Slam_Man

Do you have a certain actor or actress that when you see them; be it in person, tv, short commercial, preview, anything you automatically get pissed off just by looking at them.

Mine is Jesse Eisenberg, I just can't stand the look of him and I have never watched a movie he's starred in... probably never will.

nicolas cage. the guys hit or miss.

sometimes he's real good' date=' others i won't even finish the movie[/quote']

Surprising, Ilike him alot, especially in Lord of War, he was good I thought in Kick **** as well. What movies do you like and dis like him in?

Owen and Luke wilsion' date=' OMG i cant stand either.

"Im feeling really insecure right now, and i just need to get my life back together."(in their trademark "i care, nice guy, voice")

ARRRGGG!!!![/quote']

Ha ha ha ha ha, I know what voice your talkin about, with the little twinkle* of the eye as well.

Wow! Nice topic! Don't even know where to begin...

Hmmm...

1. Drew Barrymore (plain annoying)

2. That idiotic racist comedian (forgot his name) not even close to being funny!

3. David Caruso (aka Horatio, aka dimbulb)

4. Cameron Diaz (over acting)

5. Paris Hilton (skank)

Wow! Nice topic! Don't even know where to begin...

Hmmm...

1. Drew Barrymore (plain annoying)

2. That idiotic racist comedian (forgot his name) not even close to being funny!

3. David Caruso (aka Horatio' date=' aka dimbulb)

4. Cameron Diaz (over acting)

[b']5. Paris Hilton (skank)

[/b]

the-tramp-stamp-tattoo.jpg

Tom Cruise in a leading role - terrible.

Tom Cruise in a cameo or smaller role - AWESOME.

It's like as soon as he gets it in his head this is a "Tom Cruise Movie" he goes into that same character over and over and over again, but if he's just stopping by, he's not afraid to go outside his zone and really knock it out of the park. I mean I understand why he so frequently retreats into that same character, cause it's his money maker, but I've long since grown frustratingly bored with it.

Tom Cruise in a leading role - terrible.

Tom Cruise in a cameo or smaller role - AWESOME.

It's like as soon as he gets it in his head this is a "Tom Cruise Movie" he goes into that same character over and over and over again' date=' but if he's just stopping by, he's not afraid to go outside his zone and really knock it out of the park. I mean I understand why he so frequently retreats into that same character, cause it's his money maker, but I've long since grown frustratingly bored with it.[/quote']

Agreed. My favorite Tom Cruise character..Les Grossman

tom-cruise-lev-grossman.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNntSdj1ElQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVfRUrQPW8&feature=related

Archived