UFC fans love a gimmick

MoneyShot7

People complain about these freak shows fights like Couture vs Toney but there is no denying it works, the amount of bandwagoners that have jumped on Toney because he's a boxer and speaks like a retard is rediculious.

I know some people may have been fans of Toney before this but I doubt the rediculious amout of them I see had probably ever seen him fight.

Wonder what the UFC does next for fans like these maybe Jet Li or John Cena or something would be cool.

im not a fan of toney, that doesn't mean i have to think that randy will win. I hope sooooo much that randy pulls it off. but the facts are that toney likes to fight in close, randy likes to clinch and then work his takedowns as opposed to shooting for a single/double. so randy's greco may be his biggest downfall. randy has been getting hit a lot recently, and if toney can catch him with a punch or two it could very well be lights out for randy. i believe randy's biggest mistake was taking this fight at hw, at lhw he would have a much bigger advantage since he wouldn't be lifting a bigger man when he goes for the takedowns. i hope randy can pull it off but i doubt he is the man for the job. either way i still don't like toney, and im still a huge randy fan, but realistically i think he will probably lose.

People complain about these freak shows fights like Couture vs Toney but there is no denying it works' date=' the amount of bandwagoners that have jumped on Toney because he's a boxer and speaks like a retard is rediculious.

I know some people may have been fans of Toney before this but I doubt the rediculious amout of them I see had probably ever seen him fight.

Wonder what the UFC does next for fans like these maybe Jet Li or John Cena or something would be cool.[/quote']

He is only saying what we all are thinking. Great post my man, i couldn't have put it better myself. Most of these mindless sheep are probably the same that jumped on the Sonnen train oh and Carwins and will be diving on the Valasquez train when the Brock fight gets closer.

There isn't many on the Toney Train, so I'm not sure who you're referencing. I can only speak for myself and tell you he's been a boxing favourite of mine for eons.....and I've never liked Couture that much, so it's inevitable.

And like dcent said - it will be nice to see some technical striking in the UFC.

Archived