Sign in to follow this  
Grotty

Chuck come on finish it with Griffin

Ok fight fans lets face it my favourite 205 er is near the end of his journey into legend, yet i still feel he has something left to give us and that is a 3 round fight with Griffin.

Why you may ask, well i would say Griffin had made it clear in his early UFC days he would fight Chuck and may not win but it would be heck of a fight, and i agree.

Both are fan favourites yet neither really have achieved any major highs this year, Chuck really has nothing to prove but im sure he would like to end his career on a positive note e.g a true blood n guts war which both he and Griffin seem to love.

Griffin for a 205 and a big one at that isnt a one punch finisher and cardio and grinding his opponent down is his main weapon yet Chuck can end a fight with a single shot and we love both of them for their respective end games.

The likelyhood of Griffin KO'ing Chuck is slim so surely this is a factor to be considered, wrestling wont really come into it, Griffin is a plodder and Chuck likes to counter- these boys are born to fight each other, come on UFC let Chuck and fan favourite Griffin bang it out in what would surely be a real barn burner and a fight both men could be proud of taking part.

Ok fight fans lets face it my favourite 205 er is near the end of his journey into legend' date=' yet i still feel he has something left to give us and that is a 3 round fight with Griffin.

Why you may ask, well i would say Griffin had made it clear in his early UFC days he would fight Chuck and may not win but it would be heck of a fight, and i agree.

Both are fan favourites yet neither really have achieved any major highs this year, Chuck really has nothing to prove but im sure he would like to end his career on a positive note e.g a true blood n guts war which both he and Griffin seem to love.

Griffin for a 205 and a big one at that isnt a one punch finisher and cardio and grinding his opponent down is his main weapon yet Chuck can end a fight with a single shot and we love both of them for their respective end games.

The likelyhood of Griffin KO'ing Chuck is slim so surely this is a factor to be considered, wrestling wont really come into it, Griffin is a plodder and Chuck likes to counter- these boys are born to fight each other, come on UFC let Chuck and fan favourite Griffin bang it out in what would surely be a real barn burner and a fight both men could be proud of taking part.[/quote']

their both cans anything could happen

His last 3 fights' date=' if i am correct, i may not be cuz im not gonna go look it up.

Win against Tito Ortiz

Loss to Anderson Silva

Loss to Rashad Evans[/quote']

Yeah, and? Anderson's the best there is and Rashad is the #1 contender. Look at his last 5 fights. Win vs Ortiz, loss vs Silva, loss vs Rashad, win vs Rampage, and win vs Rua. If Forrest is not top 5 after this, then something's wrong.

Yeah' date=' and? Anderson's the best there is and Rashad is the #1 contender. Look at his last 5 fights. Win vs Ortiz, loss vs Silva, loss vs Rashad, win vs Rampage, and win vs Rua. If Forrest is not top 5 after this, then something's wrong.[/quote']

agreed