It's you and 3 members that you wouldn't mind getting your drink on with.

SamuraiHart

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who ever would put up the least of a fight when i raped them @naly

dud wtf is with you and rape? ooo ahhh he's so bad **** for trying to use shock humour:rolleyes:

On another note, i would take

Lace

BEG

and Exodus9mm

The first two, because i am a gentleman, and a gentlemen should always buy the ladies a drink.

Ex xause he seem like someone who like to cause a bi of mayhem, plus he is canadian:o

My definitive party table would include:

Doc

Beserker101

dcent

Jits

shawnsBACK

Stomp

Joshdfs

AK

Brew

G

HappyHamer

and of course the ladies.....BEG, Lace, Lady Psy

EDIT - I forgot Hamer....as somebody else mentioned, he's a riot sober. I can only imagine his awesome factor would grow exponentially after downing brews all night.......

you didn't see my post man.

i said i'll drink with anyone. that includes you buddy.

you're a whiskey guy right?

edit: you can also bring tai.

oh sweet! yaaay il come haha. and yep im a whiskey man. and heck ya id bring Tai, but she's a sweet little thing she'd be done well before us hahaha. well when ur 5 foot 5 and 110lbs there aint much mass to hold ur booze lol.

I'd have a drink with anyone' date=' but who i'd most likely choose would be Happy Hamer, guys a riot when he's sober, could only guess what happens after 4-5 beers.[/quote']

I dance badly, attempt to prove I'm not drunk, despite outward appearances, by talking to every bouncer and police officer I see, fall asleep during a lapdance that I don't really want in the first place, then forget that the chest of drawers at home does not double as a toilet.

At least that's what hapened last time!

Funny' date=' just read a post that may cause me to change my mind. (unless "he's" just trying to throw us off):confused:[/quote']

i have read multiple post that the user has tried throwing me off with. i am not convinced by this. i have yet to narrow it to one and it has been extremely difficult deducing it.

in time this user will give themselves away and i will be waiting.

I dance badly' date=' attempt to prove I'm not drunk, despite outward appearances, by talking to every bouncer and police officer I see, fall asleep during a lapdance that I don't really want in the first place, then forget that the chest of drawers at home does not double as a toilet.

At least that's what hapened last time![/quote']

Hoolyy ****..

Archived