Halo: The FPS for those with no skill

BigIvy5

IDK what FPS is

Halo is stupid

I prefer not to play a game that 12 years olds cheat on and blow their load over.

And why are you arguing how much youve gotten laid with pictures. You play video games, lots and spend time on the UFC forums... very good chances on neither of you ever having had sex or ever having it. If you were getting laid that much you wouldnt have time for video games or this forum.

Lots of video games + posting on forums = no ***** for you.

IDK what FPS is

Halo is stupid

I prefer not to play a game that 12 years olds cheat on and blow their load over.

And why are you arguing how much youve gotten laid with pictures. You play video games' date=' lots and spend time on the UFC forums... very good chances on neither of you ever having had sex or ever having it. If you were getting laid that much you wouldnt have time for video games or this forum.

Lots of video games + posting on forums = no ***** for you.[/quote']

FPS stands for first person shooter.

And in response to your second game. I play video games and spend a lot of time on this forum but I'm still happily engaged and have been with my fiancee for 6 years. Some people just have more time on their hands than others.

i mean' date=' really? how can emptying an assault rifle clip and the hitting with your elbow repetitively be fun? or need skill?[/quote']

You actually come onto an MMA forum to ***** about a ****ing video game? Clearly you need to get a life. Or just end the one you've so obviously failed at.

IDK what FPS is

Halo is stupid

And why are you arguing how much youve gotten laid with pictures. You play video games' date=' lots and spend time on the UFC forums... very good chances on neither of you ever having had sex or ever having it. If you were getting laid that much you wouldnt have time for video games or this forum.

Lots of video games + posting on forums = no ***** for you.[/quote']

http://www.cracked.com/article_18670_5-widely-believed-dating-myths-science-says-arent-true.html

halo isnt that good of a game either. halo 1 caught on fire due to being microsofts first big title, and with a cool story, solid gameplay, and having it a little "friendly" for everyone, it got huge, fast.

halo 2 was M.O.T.S. + online. and thats when it was past by a handful of other fps franchises, and forgoten except for the hardcore and the softcore. everyone in the middle who knew what they were doing, and wernt married to their time investment in the game, flocked to better titles. anyone who didnt know better, just knew the IP and picked it up.

Halo 3 is released, and its more of a "may as well get it, i mean, it is halo right, shouldnt be bad." and then its dumbed down even more. I think its at this point where COD franchise sailed past them in sales and overall critical acclaim. and gears became microsofts new buzzlightyear to halos woody.

IMO the game is decent, gets a B, but its too easy, dumbed down for the masses. plays to the lowest common denominator. I played it for a bit and its not my cup of tea, but it still has its niche out there.

halo franchise = 7/10

gears franchise = 8.5/10

COD franchise = 9/10 (and dropping :( )

Nothing wrong with Halo. it has a great, interesting universe and pretty cool story. Like it or not, Reach will sell millions and I'll enjoy it regardless.

only FPS I ever remotely enjoyed was the splinter cell series.

hmmmm..... except the first wolfenstein and the first doom.

those were ground breaking.

rainbow 6 I liked too but I dont like having to control 4 players at once.

Splinter Cell is not a FPS.

God Of War is sick too but it doesn't necessarily take more skill than a FPS.

Mass Effect 2 > all

Archived