LW needs new blood

vitamin816

i'm sure i am not alone in thinking this. i would love to see ben henderson and donald cerrone come to ufc. i have heard rumors of this and i believe they could make some great match ups with alot of the upper tier fighters at 155 in ufc. in closing i would also like to ask that if edgar can fair well in the ufc (considering his physical stature) wouldn't jose aldo be extremely competitive at 155? i'm sure there are many people here on the forum that are far more knowledgable than my myself on the matter. please share your thoughts and oppinions with me.

i'm sure i am not alone in thinking this. i would love to see ben henderson and donald cerrone come to ufc. i have heard rumors of this and i believe they could make some great match ups with alot of the upper tier fighters at 155 in ufc. in closing i would also like to ask that if edgar can fair well in the ufc (considering his physical stature) wouldn't jose aldo be extremely competitive at 155? i'm sure there are many people here on the forum that are far more knowledgable than my myself on the matter. please share your thoughts and oppinions with me.

Aldo would be killed at 155 in the UFC and probably in the WEC.....and this is coming from one of his biggest fans.

155 in the UFC is just fine IMO. You have guys like Pearson, Winner, Dos Anjos, Miller, Tibau, Etim, Gomi, Griffin etc......thats not even mentioning the bigger named guys.

i should have been more specific and said exciting new blood :( but really all i see is bj at the top then kenflo florain as the gate keeper then you got maynard, edgar drop another tier and u got gomi, and griffin, melvin guillard (who i want to see fight again soon) and the likes of these guys. just seems like its getting a little stale. just a very late night thought.

i should have been more specific and said exciting new blood :( but really all i see is bj at the top then the florain as the gate keeper then you got maynard, edgar drop another tier and u got gomi, and griffin, melvin guillard (who i want to see fight again soon) and the likes of these guys. just seems like its getting a little stale. just a very late night thought.

Aldo would be killed at 155 in the UFC and probably in the WEC.....and this is coming from one of his biggest fans.

155 in the UFC is just fine IMO. You have guys like Pearson' date=' Winner, Dos Anjos, Miller, Tibau, Etim, Gomi, Griffin etc......thats not even mentioning the bigger named guys.[/quote']

I agree, I think 155 is fine. Don't forget G-Sot, future lw champ.

i should have been more specific and said exciting new blood :( but really all i see is bj at the top then the florain as the gate keeper then you got maynard' date=' edgar drop another tier and u got gomi, and griffin, melvin guillard (who i want to see fight again soon) and the likes of these guys. just seems like its getting a little stale. just a very late night thought.[/quote']

Did you seriously just say Florini is a gatekeeper? That's like saying Jon Fitch is a gatekeeper.

Insanity.

florian is to lw what fitch is to ww. they both always get to the big show but are sent back down the contention ladder. so yea i guess im calling them gate keepers. #2 guys for sure.

No. 2 in the world =/= gatekeeper

Kongo, Bonnar, Bisping, Davis and Guida are gatekeepers. They are mid-tier fighters who not in anyone's top 10, will beat everyone who doesn't belong in the UFC, will be competitive with other mid-tier UFC guys and will lose to top competition.

i should have been more specific and said exciting new blood :( but really all i see is bj at the top then the florain as the gate keeper then you got maynard' date=' edgar drop another tier and u got gomi, and griffin, melvin guillard (who i want to see fight again soon) and the likes of these guys. just seems like its getting a little stale. just a very late night thought.[/quote']

So where is Dunham and G-Sot?...

There are atleast 10/15 competitive LW fighters in the UFC no knew fighters are needed but wuld be nice to see ben henderson in the UFC

Archived