Is James Toney Great For MMA And The UFC?

Brady969

Some of you may of already come to this conclusion but I'm slow and just watched the interview.

After watching Rogan interview James Toney, I've changed my mind about how I feel with him in The UFC.

I think James may be the best thing to happen since Gracie. Rogan made a great point that athletes like Machida brought a level of Karate to the sport that nobody has ever seen. Gracie brought Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Lesnar brought wrestling and now one of the greatest boxers of all time is bringing boxing at a level no MMA fighter has ever dealt with. It was a great valid point that changed my mind about James Toney being here.

It's a good thing and I now welcome him to my sport. For what ever that's worth.

Some of you may of already come to this conclusion but I'm slow and just watched the interview.

After watching Rogan interview James Toney' date=' I've changed my mind about how I feel with him in The UFC.

I think James may be the best thing to happen since Gracie. Rogan made a great point that athletes like Machida brought a level of Karate to the sport that nobody has ever seen. Gracie brought Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Lesnar brought wrestling and now one of the greatest boxers of all time is bringing boxing at a level no MMA fighter has ever dealt with. It was a great valid point that changed my mind about James Toney being here.

It's a good thing and I now welcome him to my sport. For what ever that's worth.[/quote']

Wrestling was in MMA long before Lesnar was even famous.

Boxing has been in MMA since it's dawn, Toney is simply the first world champion boxer to compete in the UFC.

Gracie brought the sport as we know it into the world.

Other than that, I get what you are saying, and have always stated that Toney coming into the UFC can only do good things for the sport, if he wins or loses.

Hell yeah!! It's better than having a wwf wrestleler in the org.

Wich WWF wrestler are u talking about? Cause to my knowledge there is no current WWF wrestler fighting in the UFC..Only a guy who once was a WWE Champion but decided it was time to show the World what he really was about, now that guy is known as the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World ,a guy who beat former UFC Champions and MMA veterans in his first few matches..

After watching Rogan interview James Toney' date=' I've changed my mind about how I feel with him in The UFC.

It's a good thing and I now welcome him to my sport. For what ever that's worth.[/quote']

LOL.......James Toney is Ignorant, uneducated, and fat!

watch saturday night....when you see what randy does to him...you will see him as a fat, 41 year old boxer with a big mouth , no education...that dresses like a wrapper and needs a tooth whitening session....bad!!!

Archived