Dear random new posters.

SamuraiHart

Mommysays

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO, I CANT TAKE MOMMYSAYS ANY MORE!

Wow, what an epic, creepy response.

Like a horror movie, you kill the doll, and at the end, a new doll says the evil dolls favorite punchline. So your like "Oh my god!! Hes back!!"

Thats how I felt. Like he revealed himself, and I read it in a creepy voice.

did he get banned for saying he would rape the cat? or did he do it' date=' and therefore become banned?[/quote']

Oh, he did plenty, I think I must have only caught the tail end of it (pun intedned)

Some of it was very funny, he even called out dcent.

Many of his posts and threads have been removed. He'll be missed :P

Oh' date=' he did plenty, I think I must have only caught the tail end of it (pun intedned)

Many of his posts and threads have been removed. He'll be missed :P[/quote']

damn i hate missing these guys. they come, cause chaos, become legends, leave, and get forgotten..... RIP Troll

Oh' date=' he did plenty, I think I must have only caught the tail end of it (pun intedned)

Many of his posts and threads have been removed. He'll be missed :P[/quote']

what!

WHAT!

who called me out!?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN AND USE MY WORDS AND A FANCY NEW PAD THAI RECIPE TO WIN THEM OVER!..........or I might club them in the back of the head with a sock full of sand and steal their shoes.

I get the impression that some people rather enjoy the trolls and all the mayhem they cause. For the mods its annoying as hell. I don't understand why people get their jollies off as spectators of trolling.

i dont understand why so many people cry about a few words somebody who is a nobody has written. we are all nobodies, accept that and wipe your tears. that goes to you all.

i dont understand why so many people cry about a few words somebody who is a nobody has written. we are all nobodies' date=' accept that and wipe your tears. that goes to you all.[/quote']

Who's crying? Why are trolls who try to avoid the swear filter and post gay **** cool? What about it is so enjoyable to you?

Who's crying? Why are trolls who try to avoid the swear filter and post gay **** cool? What about it is so enjoyable to you?

it makes me laugh how serious people take all this ****. there is 2 sides to this that make the mods work so hard... one is the trolls of course' date=' the second is the constant whining and crying about trolls.

BIT OF ADVICE TO THE WHINERS.... IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS SAID (YES, SAID!! OVER THE INTERNET BY SOMEONE YOU [u']DONT[/u] EVEN KNOW) THEN IGNORE, AND MOVE ON.

what!

WHAT!

who called me out!?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN AND USE MY WORDS AND A FANCY NEW PAD THAI RECIPE TO WIN THEM OVER!..........or I might club them in the back of the head with a sock full of sand and steal their shoes.

they even had a thread title with your name in it

i just forgot to care enough to enter it

but it really happened. get those shoes ASAP.

what!

WHAT!

who called me out!?

Yeah dude' date=' I tried tellin ya about it in another thread, but you just ignored me, lol. Something about you not being very original or something I think, I only quickly read a few posts before trying to reply, by which time the thread did the ol' "Harry Houdini" trick.

He may have said something about doing unmentionable things to your cat also. :eek:

I get the impression that some people rather enjoy the trolls and all the mayhem they cause. For the mods its annoying as hell. I don't understand why people get their jollies off as spectators of trolling.

Some people take things a little too seriously, sometimes it's nice to just be able to laugh about silly things, especially when they are original, or even outrageous or shocking.

Yeah dude' date=' I tried tellin ya about it in another thread, but you just ignored me, lol. Something about you not being very original or something I think, I only quickly read a few posts before trying to reply, by which time the thread did the ol' "Harry Houdini" trick.

He may have said something about doing unmentionable things to your cat also. :eek:

Some people take things a little too seriously, sometimes it's nice to just be able to laugh about silly things, especially when they are original, or even outrageous or shocking.[/quote']

your 526th post made you a cool ***** in my eyes! well done! :P you are now phenom certified, and can **** **** up as you wish

Gotta side with von_kaiser on this. Although it was mildly amusing at first now its just a joke.

As for avoiding threads it is easier said than done, whenever you return to a thread you have been enjoying it always seems to be taken over by trolls. Maybe its just me being an adult which makes me boring but i could happily live without them.

Gotta side with von_kaiser on this. Although it was mildly amusing at first now its just a joke.

As for avoiding threads it is easier said than done' date=' whenever you return to a thread you have been enjoying it always seems to be taken over by trolls. Maybe its just me being an adult which makes me boring but i could happily live without them.[/quote']

i think in this section, the trolls reign supreme. its like the sewers down here, and the trolls play the role of the rat. you dont like them, but you have to respect them, as in numbers they can do a lot of damage.

im not having a dig at VK, i actually like him and his posts, but so many of the anti trolls cry way too much, like beg last night stating u will get banned for this and banned for that, im like ''you a mod? no, then stfu''. im sure ive told u the same before rexel, amongst many.

i think in this section' date=' the trolls reign supreme. its like the sewers down here, and the trolls play the role of the rat. you dont like them, but you have to respect them, as in numbers they can do a lot of damage.

im not having a dig at VK, i actually like him and his posts, but so many of the anti trolls cry way too much, like beg last night stating u will get banned for this and banned for that, im like ''you a mod? no, then stfu''. im sure ive told u the same before rexel, amongst many.[/quote']

Cant recall talking to you before to be honest.

Clearly you are a fan of this kind of behaviour & fair play to you if thats what rocks your boat. Never going to agree though but thats life.

Cant recall talking to you before to be honest.

Clearly you are a fan of this kind of behaviour & fair play to you if thats what rocks your boat. Never going to agree though but thats life.

im a fan of all things good... if the conversation is good, i like. if the trolling is good, i like.... get my drift?

im not a supporter of any kind of behaviour, but i do find some of the trolls here hilarious, and so many people hate on it. i do agree, that serious threads shud be left alone, but some people come in to troll threads and moan about trolls... thats when i start trolling people.

Archived