Embarassing Moments as a New Teen

ultimatefightingchamp

I'm 16 right now and I felt that I grew up ages in the last 3-4 years.

Now I look back and say, OMG how was I so stupid some years ago, so nervous around girls, just plain stupid. I have memories that I just want to erase, but at the same time they make me laugh a lot.

I'm sure you guys also had some embarassing moments while going through puberty. Share your thoughts.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much always blurting out stupid things.

Good thread BTW.

that reminds me of one time, i was at a grocery store, with my parents, and i see this girl that i went to school with. The thing was she was very pretty, but had a crazy moustache. now incidently, my sister always went to this place called safari spa, to get her lip waxed.

So when i saw this girl, i totally blurted out, "hey Crystal, you need to go back to the safari"

now you could understand how this would be interpretied by a woman, lol needless to say, it was not pretty ::o

This one time, I was so ****ed up right, I was at my friends, n it was like 330 in the mornin or so right? So ne ways, I am soooo messed up and I stumble into my buddies sisters room, right? She is like 15, CRAZY... I know. NE ways, I thought it was the other girl , I was with back at my buddies, So i satrt doin her N she freaking flips out. Calls for her parents, they call the police, I get arrested sent to a ****in wacko place, they treat you like your friggin 5 years old. GodIHateThisPlace.

You guys ever smoke pot?

ah ha made me think of one..

I bought a bag of weed from this kid and had him roll some joints for me....

I remember getting pretty ****ing high and thanking him... turns out it was like 3/4ths various spices and all my buddies were in on it...

i felt like such a chode

that reminds me of one time' date=' i was at a grocery store, with my parents, and i see this girl that i went to school with. The thing was she was very pretty, but had a crazy moustache. Now incidently, my sister always went to this place called safari spa, to get her lip waxed.

So when i saw this girl, i totally blurted out, "hey crystal, you need to go back to the safari"

now you could understand how this would be interpretied by a woman, lol needless to say, it was not pretty ::o[/quote']

haha

Now I look back and say' date=' OMG how was I so stupid some years ago, so nervous around girls, just plain stupid. I have memories that I just want to erase, but at the same time they make me laugh a lot.

I'm sure you guys also had some embarassing moments while going through puberty. Share your thoughts.[/quote']

Good thread. It should be interesting.

My most frustrating moments are when I was 13 and I just started going to disco's and I was too nervous to go with girls.

I would sometimes just walk off when I had the perferct opportunity to pull.

This one time' date=' I was so ****ed up right, I was at my friends, n it was like 330 in the mornin or so right? So ne ways, I am soooo messed up and I stumble into my buddies sisters room, right? She is like 15, CRAZY... I know. NE ways, I thought it was the other girl , I was with back at my buddies, So i satrt doin her N she freaking flips out. Calls for her parents, they call the police, I get arrested sent to a ****in wacko place, they treat you like your friggin 5 years old. GodIHateThisPlace.[/quote']

How old were you? Pretty funny :D

I remember getting pretty ****ing high and thanking him... turns out it was like 3/4ths various spices and all my buddies were in on it...

i felt like such a chode

Ah man, it can happen to the best of us, your friends were the bigger chodes.

Good thread. It should be interesting.

My most frustrating moments are when I was 13 and I just started going to disco's and I was too nervous to go with girls.

I would sometimes just walk off when I had the perferct opportunity to pull.

Yeah man, me too. When I was 11 or 12 I had this girl who desperately wanted to date me, I turned down every time. Now she's 16 and SMOKING hot and I'm like JESUS WHY??

i felt like such a chode

ah yes, i remember this happening, it sucks so much lol

I always found it funny when peoples voices would get deeper and you had the cool kids you would like try to talk in a really exaggerated deep voice to sound more cool' date=' that always cracked me up.[/quote']

HAHHAHAHA.....LOL, I know what you mean. Thats hilarious.

There was a kid in my school who was always trying to pretend his voice was broke ever since he was 12 even though it wasnt and when it did break he used to completely over-exagerate it.

lol' date=' did anyone ever have their underwear pulled down farther than it should be, then try to zip up their jeans, and get thier ***** caught in the zipper

not sayin i ever did...lol[/quote']

Yes... Ive gotten punched, kicked, and kneed in the face, and id have it all happen at once instead of that happening again, seriously like the most painful thing ever..

Now I look back and say' date=' OMG how was I so stupid some years ago, so nervous around girls, just plain stupid. I have memories that I just want to erase, but at the same time they make me laugh a lot.

I'm sure you guys also had some embarassing moments while going through puberty. Share your thoughts.[/quote']

You're 16 now and feel you grown up from 12 to 16?

LOL not trying to be a **** dude but if you are 16 you likely have a lot more stupid **** in your future. Atleast a couple of years... I've known some very mature teenagers but they still do certain things that are stupid.

You're 16 now and feel you grown up from 12 to 16?

LOL not trying to be a **** dude but if you are 16 you likely have a lot more stupid **** in your future. Atleast a couple of years... I've known some very mature teenagers but they still do certain things that are stupid.

I know, I know. But you can't compare, when you're 12-13 you do stuff that is pure insanity lead by the nerves. When you're 16 and up you do stupid stuff, but not because of the nerves.

Archived