iNOOB

Move on bro, her jealousy developed because she was either cheating or already thinking about cheating. You have tasted a good relationship and are very young. Move on without any hard feelings or regrets, and if you're smart and take your time your next relationship will go even better for you.

haha you got cheated on by some guy in spanish class! haha you must be proper ugly!

i think you are gonna do nothing about it untill she leaves you again... then it is to late.

(p.s to everyone..... if your girlfriend cheats on you that mean you are ugly)

Simple answer from me would be this.

If there is no longer a sense of trust with your girlfriend, and you cannot get passed this, then perhaps it is time to walk away.

It will be one of the most difficult things you will ever have to do in your life, and you will go through many stages of wanting her back, and wishing there was something you can do to make it work. The reality is this, if you cannot completely trust her, it will always hang over you, and you will resent her for it.

I will spare you all the "you are still very young, and you have your whole life ahead of you" and "there are plenty more fish in the sea, you've just got to keep searching for the right one for you" speeches, because that's not what you need to hear right now.

However, if you think you can trust her still, then just stick with it, and hope for the best. Nothing in life is certain (apart from the whole Death and Taxes thing), and as such, you just have to do everything you can to make it work for both of you.

Taking a time out from the relationship in my opinion would be the worst thing to do, as any tensions there are in the relationship now, due to what happened with the other guy from her Spanish class will only be hightened by suspicions you will have about what she was doing all the time you were "on a break"

So, you have two options the way I see it. You either tough it out, and hope that you get back to how things were before. Or, you walk away, cut your losses and be as strong as you can be until the hurt is gone. This will be very difficult for you to do if you both attend the same school, sometimes in situations like this, both parties can remain friends, or at least civil, however in a lot of cases, it makes the whole process a lot more gruelling to get through.

Whichever way you choose to go, I wish you the best of luck, as I've been in a similar place to where you are now, and damn, did it suck.

Be strong, but keep a level head, don't make rash decisions, always sleep on it first, and you are doing the right thing asking others for advice, but in the end, you have to go with your head or your heart, or perhaps a little of both.

haha you got cheated on by some guy in spanish class! haha you must be proper ugly!

i think you are gonna do nothing about it untill she leaves you again... then it is to late.

Dude, seriously, if you have nothing constructive to add, then just don't reply. The guy's clearly going through a hard time. Just goes to show what kind of character you have, if you have to do is troll through the forums just to be spiteful. Get a life.

This sounds like a high school situation where I was with a girl in 10th and then 11th grade and by second semester junior year she broke up with me only to call me about a week later to say and quote "things just aren't the same" and I took her back because I really cared about her when I should have told her to stick it up her ****.

I say forget her and look elsewhere because often they have to do their "thing" and the so called experience other things "we are too young"

I'm 25 next month and my girl of over 5 years just turned 28. As crazy as it sounds she is actually great friends with my HS girlfriend because they have so much in common except holding onto a relationship past a year and half. They dress a lot alike and like the same underground music that most people have never heard of. If not underground people that were underground when they were fans but before they blew up later.

Basically you are young man and I have been in these situations even when I got with my current girlfriend she was only a little over 22 and I was 19 and the mature one but she has changed a lot.

Younger girls 18-23 can be rough waters though. She use to hate my ex from HIGH SCHOOL even though she didn't know her and now they hang out while im at work?! Go figure they ended up with me because they both have things in common but at the same time it's strange for me to be around someone I'm not with that I care so much about as a teenager when your emotions are just not the same.

You may have to come together a little later in life before things work out. My only problem is now that I have been with someone I would rather her not be such friends with someone that I feel like I should still be with 9 years later. We were just so young and stupid though that things didn't work out and we had 2 different relationships followed by cheating together on both people we were with less then 6 months after we broke up the second and final time.

It's just typical young woman BS basically.

If there is no longer a sense of trust with your girlfriend' date=' and you cannot get passed this, then perhaps it is time to walk away.

[b']It will be one of the most difficult things you will ever have to do in your life, and you will go through many stages of wanting her back, and wishing there was something you can do to make it work. The reality is this, if you cannot completely trust her, it will always hang over you, and you will resent her for i[/b]t.

I will spare you all the "you are still very young, and you have your whole life ahead of you" and "there are plenty more fish in the sea, you've just got to keep searching for the right one for you" speeches, because that's not what you need to hear right now.

However, if you think you can trust her still, then just stick with it, and hope for the best. Nothing in life is certain (apart from the whole Death and Taxes thing), and as such, you just have to do everything you can to make it work for both of you.

Taking a time out from the relationship in my opinion would be the worst thing to do, as any tensions there are in the relationship now, due to what happened with the other guy from her Spanish class will only be hightened by suspicions you will have about what she was doing all the time you were "on a break"

So, you have two options the way I see it. You either tough it out, and hope that you get back to how things were before. Or, you walk away, cut your losses and be as strong as you can be until the hurt is gone. This will be very difficult for you to do if you both attend the same school, sometimes in situations like this, both parties can remain friends, or at least civil, however in a lot of cases, it makes the whole process a lot more gruelling to get through.

Whichever way you choose to go, I wish you the best of luck, as I've been in a similar place to where you are now, and damn, did it suck.

Be strong, but keep a level head, don't make rash decisions, always sleep on it first, and you are doing the right thing asking others for advice, but in the end, you have to go with your head or your heart, or perhaps a little of both.

This guy knows his ****.

(If you are going to vote' date=' please read the story first)

The Story:

(Sorry that it is so long.)

So, I've been dating this girl now for 3 years this upcoming sept. 30th. I started dating her when I was 17 years old and she was 16 years old. At first, our relationship started out great compaired to most young relationships. I can honestly say we never really argued with each other until about a year or so into the relationship. We had broke up at around 6 months because she felt that I was just a friend. However, we quickly got back together shortly after and she wanted to get past those feelings. After getting back together, we never really had any true problems in our relationship. We seemed to love each other unconditionally and we enjoyed eachothers company. Everything was perfect. That is, until the begining of this past summer.......

See, I am 20 years old now and she is 19. We both are in college and both go to the same school. This past spring semester, everything between us seemed great. We always got to see each other in school and we spent plenty of time together after school. I am not and insecure person nor am I a jealous one. So, I let her talk to whoever she wants to. She on the other hand is quite the jealous type. She automatically assumes that every girl I talk to is ready to bang with me. Anyway, my girlfriend ended up meeting a bunch of new people in college, mostly girls but a couple guy friends also. I thought this was great considering that all her old friends went away for college while she couldn't. But, things were not as they seemed......

At the end of the spring semester, things still seemed great as usual. We loved each other more than anything, or so I thought. One day, we arranged to hang out together and spend the whole day with each other. She told me that she was getting ready and that she was would be on her way an hour later. I told her okay and got ready myself. She arrived at my house about an hour later and called my phone to tell me she was here. I walked outside to see her sitting in her car. She had a weird look on her face and she motioned for me to enter the car. I had a weird feeling that something was not right. I walked in and asked her what was up. She looked at me, and handed me a note. As I read the first few lines, I realized what it was all about. The letter was full of "We are still soo young. We should experience life. and You'll find someone great" cliches. As I looked over at her, I see that she is crying. But me, I am not. I ignored the thesis of the note and looked past all the I'm sorry B.S. The first thing I say to her is, "So who is he?" She immediately burst into sobbing tears......

As you may recall, I mentioned how my girlfriend had met plenty of new friends. She had also met this guy in her Spanish class who happened to be her class partner. He was a guy that she would tell me about from time to time, ensuring me that he is only a friend. She would tell me stories about how he has a crush on one of my girlfriend's other newfound friends. She would tell me that he was a weird guy, and rarely helped her with any of the work. Once again, I am not an insecure guy, so I looked past the possibility of him being a problem. While we were in the car in the middle of her break-up speech (or note rather), she refused to tell me who the guy was. She told me she was afraid of what I might do to him (rightfully so ;) ). I thought about it for a second, mentioned this Spanish partner's name, and once again she broke into sobbing tears. She ensured with me that she never slept with him. She admitted that she had hung out with him while I was at work, and that they had kissed each other before but that was it (of course, this is just what she tells me). She told me that he wanted to do more, but promises that she did not. The whole idea of the break-up was for her to leave me and be with him.....

So, my world gets flipped upside down. I never in a million years thought it would happen to me. My friends all were as shocked as I was, and so were her friends. They all believed that she was entirely commited to me. My thoughts were completely mangled. I never though I could be deceived that easily. I should have seen this coming...

To make a long story slighty shorter ;), about a week later she realized that she messed up something great between her and I. She came back to me and begged for my forgiveness. She called the guy in front of me and told him that she is not interested in being with him anymore. She was my first serious relationship, so it was hard for me to not want her back. Eventually, we began to date again....

It has been about 4 months since that took place. When we got back together, we once again grew to each other and I tried to get past the situation. However, as of recently, I have not been completely happy with her. I feel depressed quite a bit (I'm in no way suicidal; I am just not 100% happy with the relationship). We've been arguing more than ever and over little things. I can't help but think that I should have never taken her back in the first place. She has been getting paranoid that I am going to cheat on her in vengeance (People who cheat tend to feel this paranoia). There has been a couple of really, really attractive girls that have taken interest in me, but I am completely faithful so I have not made the effort to get vengeance (Don't get me wrong, my girlfriend is also very good looking too ;) ). I want to experience other relationships at times, but I can also not see myself without my current girlfriend in the future. I can't decide whether I should live my life solo for a while, or force myself to overlook our situation and continue life with this girl that I love.

Break up?

Stay with her?

or maybe Break it off temporarily for some space?

I am not going to use this poll as my deciding factor, but it would be nice to see what you guys think (please read the story if you are going to vote). Some feedback would be cool too. Thanks for your time.[/quote']

from my own experience mate, u need to get out. hard as it is, things dont change, this will happen again in time. good luck

Break up with her, people and mostly men tend to feel worse if their partner has sex with some other person, but the thing that matters are the feelings, and if she said that she didn't want it anymore and kissed a guy (that carries much more feeling than f***ing) just move out. As said before, she will not change and in time it will happen again.

My thoughts are with you, be strong.

Dude, I know this may sound so cliche to you but bottom line- YOU ARE BOTH YOUNG! It's nice to know that you are not suicidal! 1 chick, regardless how much you've turned your wolrd upside down, is not worth it!! I'm a happily married guy but I've been around. Trust me, see other babes. Experience the world- both the sweetness and bitterness. That's what life is all about. Secret of true happiness?? Experience it, live it, love it and leave no room for regrets!

If there is no longer a sense of trust with your girlfriend' date=' and you cannot get passed this, then perhaps it is time to walk away.

It will be one of the most difficult things you will ever have to do in your life, and you will go through many stages of wanting her back, and wishing there was something you can do to make it work. The reality is this, if you cannot completely trust her, it will always hang over you, and you will resent her for it.

Be strong, but keep a level head, don't make rash decisions, always sleep on it first, and you are doing the right thing asking others for advice, but in the end, you have to go with your head or your heart, or perhaps a little of both.[/quote']

First off, thanks for reading and offering legitimate advice. I appreciate the thought you put into your reply.

The whole trust thing is hard for me to regain. I mean, when you feel so deceived, it is something that I feel will take a long time to regain. I'm confused as to whether I can ever actually overcome the whole ordeal and trust her the way I used to. This makes me think that you are correct and that I should break up (as hard as it may be).

When it comes to the part about breaking it off temporarily, I don't exactly mean just space alone. When I say that, I kind of mean that I want us to seperate and allow each other time to see other people with no intent of serious relationships (this probably sounds stupid to you. I realize that just because we intend not to start another serious relationship doesn't mean it won't happen). I felt this could have been a possiblity so that if or when we got back together, there should not be (or hopefully shouldn't be) any regrets about not "living life."

If I broke up with her, I would like us to be friends. However, that is obviously easier said than done. I know that I could possibly "get over" her, but that is something that I feel will be extremely hard to do. It is just a hard decision to make.

Once again, I appreciate your input and honest advice. Thanks for the good wishes, and I will take your post into consideration with my decision (whichever way I choose).

Yeah, I'm very ugly. Anything else?

This sounds like a high school situation where I was with a girl in 10th and then 11th grade and by second semester junior year she broke up with me only to call me about a week later to say and quote "things just aren't the same" and I took her back because I really cared about her when I should have told her to stick it up her ****.

I say forget her and look elsewhere because often they have to do their "thing" and the so called experience other things "we are too young"

I'm 25 next month and my girl of over 5 years just turned 28. As crazy as it sounds she is actually great friends with my HS girlfriend because they have so much in common except holding onto a relationship past a year and half. They dress a lot alike and like the same underground music that most people have never heard of. If not underground people that were underground when they were fans but before they blew up later.

Basically you are young man and I have been in these situations even when I got with my current girlfriend she was only a little over 22 and I was 19 and the mature one but she has changed a lot.

Younger girls 18-23 can be rough waters though. She use to hate my ex from HIGH SCHOOL even though she didn't know her and now they hang out while im at work?! Go figure they ended up with me because they both have things in common but at the same time it's strange for me to be around someone I'm not with that I care so much about as a teenager when your emotions are just not the same.

You may have to come together a little later in life before things work out. My only problem is now that I have been with someone I would rather her not be such friends with someone that I feel like I should still be with 9 years later. We were just so young and stupid though that things didn't work out and we had 2 different relationships followed by cheating together on both people we were with less then 6 months after we broke up the second and final time.

It's just typical young woman BS basically.

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the advice as it is something you have similarily lived in the past. I will take what you say into consideration during my decision(whichever way I may choose).

First off' date=' thanks for reading and offering legitimate advice. I appreciate the thought you put into your reply.

The whole trust thing is hard for me to regain. I mean, when you feel so deceived, it is something that I feel will take a long time to regain. I'm confused as to whether I can ever actually overcome the whole ordeal and trust her the way I used to. This makes me think that you are correct and that I should break up (as hard as it may be).

When it comes to the part about breaking it off temporarily, I don't exactly mean just space alone. When I say that, I kind of mean that I want us to seperate and allow each other time to see other people with no intent of serious relationships (this probably sounds stupid to you. I realize that just because we intend not to start another serious relationship doesn't mean it won't happen). I felt this could have been a possiblity so that if or when we got back together, there should not be (or hopefully shouldn't be) any regrets about not "living life."

If I broke up with her, I would like us to be friends. However, that is obviously easier said than done. I know that I could possibly "get over" her, but that is something that I feel will be extremely hard to do. It is just a hard decision to make.

Once again, I appreciate your input and honest advice. Thanks for the good wishes, and I will take your post into consideration with my decision (whichever way I choose).[/quote']

Judging by what you've told us, I really don't see you ever getting that level of trust back. Somewhere at the back of your mind, it will always be there, it never goes away, from the seeds of suspicion, a tree shall grow.

Another thing to consider is that if YOU make the conscious decision to end it, and move on, it will make things much much easier to cope with, than if she makes that decision for you. You will spend countless hours searching for some form of closure, that just isn't there.

Also, walking away today, doesn't mean that tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, or even years from now, the two of you will not find yourselves back together.

I am a firm believer that if it is meant to be, life will find a way to make it happen.

One quote I find that helps me in times such as these, is this : "Without the bitter, baby, the sweet just ain't as sweet"

if she was willing to leave you in the first place then got scared when it wasnt as fun as she had expected.you should forget her

or hit it one last time then forget her

Oh hell yeah, get the mileage out of it while you can, always take the "for old times sake" bit of fun if you can.

If you care enough about this girl that you want to try and remain friends after the break up, do what you can to end things amicably. Just be aware, if any part of you still wants to be with her, there is a very high risk that these feelings will put a strain on the "friendship" and will generate many an awkward moment between you both.

It can happen, some couples can break up, but still remain close afterwards, but the majority of times, a clean break is generally the best way to do things. Search your heart, long and carefully, and use your head to make the final decision.

no i actualy dont have anthing better to do' date=' i have no friends, and this forum is my life... so i think im gunna stay[/quote']

It will be intersting to see how long you last with the attitude you've brought to this thread. Not long, one would hope, but time shall tell.

Judging by what you've told us' date=' I really don't see you ever getting that level of trust back. Somewhere at the back of your mind, it will always be there, it never goes away, from the seeds of suspicion, a tree shall grow.

Another thing to consider is that if YOU make the conscious decision to end it, and move on, it will make things much much easier to cope with, than if she makes that decision for you. You will spend countless hours searching for some form of closure, that just isn't there.

[b']Also, walking away today, doesn't mean that tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, or even years from now, the two of you will not find yourselves back together.

I am a firm believer that if it is meant to be, life will find a way to make it happen.[/b]

One quote I find that helps me in times such as these, is this : "Without the bitter, baby, the sweet just ain't as sweet"

The part I bolded is something that I have personally been thinking about to myself recently. It is one of the things that makes me feel that ending it may not necessarily mean "ending it."

The advice you have given me helps a lot. You are a very wise man. Thanks once again for the constructive input.

The part I bolded is something that I have personally been thinking about to myself recently. It is one of the things that makes me feel that ending it may not necessarily mean "ending it."

The advice you have given me helps a lot. You are a very wise man. Thanks once again for the constructive input.

Not a problem sir, was a pleasure to have been of some assistance.

I have one bit of advice you stated in your story that there are some good looking girls taking an interest in you and this might tempt you to leave your girlfriend. I know this sounds like a cliche but the moment you leave your girlfriend women wont have an interest in you.This dosen't mean you wont get laid or have another girlfriend but you will find it just as hard to get a women as you did when you were first single.

(If you are going to vote' date=' please read the story first)

The Story:

(Sorry that it is so long.)

So, I've been dating this girl now for 3 years this upcoming sept. 30th. I started dating her when I was 17 years old and she was 16 years old. At first, our relationship started out great compaired to most young relationships. I can honestly say we never really argued with each other until about a year or so into the relationship. We had broke up at around 6 months because she felt that I was just a friend. However, we quickly got back together shortly after and she wanted to get past those feelings. After getting back together, we never really had any true problems in our relationship. We seemed to love each other unconditionally and we enjoyed eachothers company. Everything was perfect. That is, until the begining of this past summer.......

See, I am 20 years old now and she is 19. We both are in college and both go to the same school. This past spring semester, everything between us seemed great. We always got to see each other in school and we spent plenty of time together after school. I am not and insecure person nor am I a jealous one. So, I let her talk to whoever she wants to. She on the other hand is quite the jealous type. She automatically assumes that every girl I talk to is ready to bang with me. Anyway, my girlfriend ended up meeting a bunch of new people in college, mostly girls but a couple guy friends also. I thought this was great considering that all her old friends went away for college while she couldn't. But, things were not as they seemed......

At the end of the spring semester, things still seemed great as usual. We loved each other more than anything, or so I thought. One day, we arranged to hang out together and spend the whole day with each other. She told me that she was getting ready and that she was would be on her way an hour later. I told her okay and got ready myself. She arrived at my house about an hour later and called my phone to tell me she was here. I walked outside to see her sitting in her car. She had a weird look on her face and she motioned for me to enter the car. I had a weird feeling that something was not right. I walked in and asked her what was up. She looked at me, and handed me a note. As I read the first few lines, I realized what it was all about. The letter was full of "We are still soo young. We should experience life. and You'll find someone great" cliches. As I looked over at her, I see that she is crying. But me, I am not. I ignored the thesis of the note and looked past all the I'm sorry B.S. The first thing I say to her is, "So who is he?" She immediately burst into sobbing tears......

As you may recall, I mentioned how my girlfriend had met plenty of new friends. She had also met this guy in her Spanish class who happened to be her class partner. He was a guy that she would tell me about from time to time, ensuring me that he is only a friend. She would tell me stories about how he has a crush on one of my girlfriend's other newfound friends. She would tell me that he was a weird guy, and rarely helped her with any of the work. Once again, I am not an insecure guy, so I looked past the possibility of him being a problem. While we were in the car in the middle of her break-up speech (or note rather), she refused to tell me who the guy was. She told me she was afraid of what I might do to him (rightfully so ;) ). I thought about it for a second, mentioned this Spanish partner's name, and once again she broke into sobbing tears. She ensured with me that she never slept with him. She admitted that she had hung out with him while I was at work, and that they had kissed each other before but that was it (of course, this is just what she tells me). She told me that he wanted to do more, but promises that she did not. The whole idea of the break-up was for her to leave me and be with him.....

So, my world gets flipped upside down. I never in a million years thought it would happen to me. My friends all were as shocked as I was, and so were her friends. They all believed that she was entirely commited to me. My thoughts were completely mangled. I never though I could be deceived that easily. I should have seen this coming...

To make a long story slightly shorter ;), about a week later she realized that she messed up something great between her and I. She came back to me and begged for my forgiveness. She called the guy in front of me and told him that she is not interested in being with him anymore. She was my first serious relationship, so it was hard for me to not want her back. Eventually, we began to date again....

It has been about 4 months since that took place. When we got back together, we once again grew to each other and I tried to get past the situation. However, as of recently, I have not been completely happy with her. I feel depressed quite a bit (I'm in no way suicidal; I am just not 100% happy with the relationship). We've been arguing more than ever and over little things. I can't help but think that I should have never taken her back in the first place. She has been getting paranoid that I am going to cheat on her in vengeance (People who cheat tend to feel this paranoia). There has been a couple of really, really attractive girls that have taken interest in me, but I am completely faithful so I have not made the effort to get vengeance (Don't get me wrong, my girlfriend is also very good looking too ;) ). I want to experience other relationships at times, but I can also not see myself without my current girlfriend in the future. I can't decide whether I should live my life solo for a while, or force myself to overlook our situation and continue life with this girl that I love.

Break up?

Stay with her?

or maybe Break it off temporarily for some space?

I am not going to use this poll as my deciding factor, but it would be nice to see what you guys think (please read the story if you are going to vote). Some feedback would be cool too. Thanks for your time.[/quote']

Dude,dump her.She is still banging guys behind your back,do not be blinded by your love for her.

I have one bit of advice you stated in your story that there are some good looking girls taking an interest in you and this might tempt you to leave your girlfriend. I know this sounds like a cliche but the moment you leave your girlfriend women wont have an interest in you.This dosen't mean you wont get laid or have another girlfriend but you will find it just as hard to get a women as you did when you were first single.

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, thats how things work. lol

As a guy who had the HS sweetheart, and ended up marrying her I will tell you my sory.

She cheated on me around the 7 - 8 year mark, I was 22 ish. She begged and pleaded with me to stay with her (we also had a daughter at 17) I stayed, we worked on things, it got better. at the 14 year mark of our relationship she did it again. I worked out of town 20 days at a time and home for 8. She got lonely blah blah blah.

So now we are divorced.

If you cannot get past the trust, this will always bug you.

If she cannot trust you around other women, you will always think of this innocent.

You either both need to deal with this issue here and now and put it in your past, or move on. Playing in the middle will only cause both you and her grief over time.

Real relationships take work. MOST of the people on this forum are young kids, I would almost class you in that area as well. If you are not ready to put forth the effort to work threw your problems, all your doing is killing time until you mature (this is not a bad thing, its just the way human nature is)

As far as the other women wanting you, why is that even an issue. If you love this woman like you say you do, they wouldn't even ring in your mind. Someone also mentioned that when your single that these women will not want you. While that may or may not be true, I can tell you, the older you get, the more confusing dating gets, and not only that, but the grass is rarely ever greener on the other side.

So these women might be a great time at the start, but will they hold any distance. Could the one you are with now hold that distance?

In the end I say do what is best for you. If I would have known all that I missed growing up while dating the same woman for 15 years, we would have broken up many many years ago. I am happier now, but it came with a lot of life lessons, work and heart break.

Work at it or don't, just don't half **** it for yourself or her and expect the same in return from her.

I voted, give it a temporary break. It is obvious that you have chemistry and deep affections and feelings with this girl, or esle you wouldnt have made this thread.

I belive in second chances, so i think a break would give you both time to re-evaluate your relationship.

that being said, be careful, as spanish men are basically walking sex machines, and the fairer gender seems to find them irressitable.

but above all, just do what YOU feel is right, not what the forum tells you.

good luck my friend :)

I voted' date=' give it a temporary break. It is obvious that you have chemistry and deep affections and feelings with this girl, or esle you wouldnt have made this thread.

I belive in second chances, so i think a break would give you both time to re-evaluate your relationship.

that being said, [b']be careful, as spanish men are basically walking sex machines[/b], and the fairer gender seems to find them irressitable.

but above all, just do what YOU feel is right, not what the forum tells you.

good luck my friend :)

Thanks man.

The bolded part makes me think of those Spanish guys you see in movies that go around and try seducing everything that walks. Lol

Some people can make second chances work out successfully. However' date=' speaking from personal experience, once trust is gone there is nothing left. You will always wonder every time the phone rings, a letter arrives, etc. And that is no way to live. I wish you the best whatever you choose to do.[/quote']

agreed. it's no way to live life when you doubt everything.

Haven't read through all the responses, just the OP, so that my first impressions aren't influenced.

She may have found your lack of jealousy to be a little unnerving. The fact that you didn't appear to mind her having male friends that you knew nothing about could have given her the impression that you weren't as into the relationship as she would have liked.

The problem that you now have is that it is impossible to forget what happened with her and the other guy, and no matter how long you are together, it will be in the back of your mind If you can look beyond it and accept it, stay with her, but if it constantly gnaws at you, call time before resentment festers and things get worse than they ever should be.

Haven't read through all the responses' date=' just the OP, so that my first impressions aren't influenced.

[b']She may have found your lack of jealousy to be a little unnerving. The fact that you didn't appear to mind her having male friends that you knew nothing about could have given her the impression that you weren't as into the relationship as she would have liked.[/b]

The problem that you now have is that it is impossible to forget what happened with her and the other guy, and no matter how long you are together, it will be in the back of your mind If you can look beyond it and accept it, stay with her, but if it constantly gnaws at you, call time before resentment festers and things get worse than they ever should be.

See, that is an interesting way to look at it. I've always seen other relationships that my friends have been in where they are both extremely jealous. To me, it always seemed like they were NEVER happy at all. I choose to not be jealous because jealousy just tends to cause problems.

Thanks for the input

See' date=' that is an interesting way to look at it. I've always seen other relationships that my friends have been in where they are both extremely jealous. To me, it always seemed like they were NEVER happy at all. I choose to not be jealous because jealousy just tends to cause problems.

Thanks for the input[/quote']

I'm a little older than you, so here is everything you need to know about females.

If you gave them a million pounds (or dollars), they would complain about the paper it was printed on!;)

I'm a little older than you' date=' so here is everything you need to know about females.

If you gave them a million pounds (or dollars), they would complain about the paper it was printed on!;)[/quote']

Yeah, I've heard plenty of those types of expressions. I must say, it is true haha

See' date=' that is an interesting way to look at it. I've always seen other relationships that my friends have been in where they are both extremely jealous. To me, it always seemed like they were NEVER happy at all. I choose to not be jealous because jealousy just tends to cause problems.

Thanks for the input[/quote']

As a person who is not the jealous type myself i completley understand what your saying however to a person who does get jealous this can be taken as though you don't really care what they do.

*Disclaimer* I am a jaded and bitter person.

Girl realises that she can treat you anyway she likes and get away with it, after leaving you she realised that the grass was in fact not greener on the other side. As this is/was your first serious relationship it is going to hurt, but from what you said, your a decent enough guy, should be plenty of other beautiful girls out there looking for a person with your characteristics. Heart break is better served at a young age, rather than when you get older like me, so as previously stated, move on and see what else is out there. As a friend of mine once told me, "what is to is must is". Plenty of fish in the sea, explore the waters and bit and see what's out there. If in the end she's still the one you want, then maybe try make it work, makes no sense suffering through the arguments and fights right now, as you're both only doing more damage.

Dude' date=' I know this may sound so cliche to you but bottom line- YOU ARE BOTH YOUNG! It's nice to know that you are not suicidal! 1 chick, regardless how much you've turned your wolrd upside down, is not worth it!! I'm a happily married guy but I've been around. Trust me, see other babes. Experience the world- both the sweetness and bitterness. That's what life is all about. Secret of true happiness?? Experience it, live it, love it and leave no room for regrets![/quote']

This is actually some good advice, coming from a manho that is:p

I voted the wrong suggestion by mistake, was supposed to choose the last option but anyway.....

*Disclaimer* I am a jaded and bitter person.

Girl realises that she can treat you anyway she likes and get away with it' date=' after leaving you she realised that the grass was in fact not greener on the other side. As this is/was your first serious relationship it is going to hurt, but from what you said, your a decent enough guy, should be plenty of other beautiful girls out there looking for a person with your characteristics. Heart break is better served at a young age, rather than when you get older like me, so as previously stated, move on and see what else is out there. As a friend of mine once told me, "what is to is must is". Plenty of fish in the sea, explore the waters and bit and see what's out there. If in the end she's still the one you want, then maybe try make it work, makes no sense suffering through the arguments and fights right now, as you're both only doing more damage.[/quote']

Thanks for the post, appreciate the input.

Archived