Dream I had about 118

LauGarKickboxer

So there I was last night, sleeping it up, when some detailed and probably uninteresting thoughts started to pervade my mind about 118. This isn't no Martin Luther King 'I had a dream...' speech, it's far less inspirational and important, so don't get your hopes up.

Basically Gray Marnard flipped off Florian during the introductions, and then knocked him out midway through the first with a glancing right hook that didn't look like it hurt.

Edgar vs Penn was a carbon copy of the first, and Edgar won the decision again. Then Penn quit MMA.

Davis tooled Nick Diaz so bad that his facial structure resembled a pie created by a blind baker.

And that's it. Sorry if you feel let down by the inadequacy of the detail in this post, but you should have paid more attention to my warning in the first paragraph.

My dreams generally don't mean anything, I once had a dream that Koscheck got mauled by a lion that sort of looked like David Haye, and not a day passes that I don't log onto UFC.com hoping to see the news that in some sort of weird way the lion version of David Haye has fulfilled the prophesy.

david haye does train in mma too, he's stated that he'd like to persue mma after he retires from boxing, think i read somewhere he's done kickboxing since he was a kid, i reckon if he learned some proper ground skills he'd be alright

I had two seperate dreams, one kenflo vs maynard and one penn vs edgar. In the first one, Maynard dropped Kenny in a scramble and then pounded him out...I think I might have cried a little. Then in the next one, Penn got taken down and edgar landed some baby punching and when he stood up Penn was out cold.

I think my dreams just try to piss me off. Kenny and BJ by submission.

Archived