TTT vs Bisping

Pro_Boxer

im JK' date=' im smart, and not special.[/quote']

Smart in a SPECIAL way, maybe, although it's more than likely that even the other kids at the retard ranch make fun of you. Now just shut up. You're not smart and Bisping isn't good, so take that and shove it up your fruity little ****.

Back up you

wanker.gif

You need to learn to control that testosterone big man' date=' remember TTT is a minor[/quote']

15 or not, he's a ****ing retard. And it's because you ****s like his parents, and you, that little idiots like this grow up to be complete failures.

15 or not' date=' he's a ****ing retard. And it's because you ****s like his parents, and you, that little idiots like this grow up to be complete failures.[/quote']

And hurling abuse at a 15 year old on the internet is not a sign of failure, then. Just ignore him if you don't like him.

15 or not' date=' he's a ****ing retard. And it's because you ****s like his parents, and you, that little idiots like this grow up to be complete failures.[/quote']

your calling a 15 year old a ******* retard? Not everyone agrees with TTT including me but weve come to an understanding about his favorite fighter. Why cant you be the role model your talking about and act like an adult, stop the insults and have a mature discussion about the topic. If that is too difficult for you, then move along

your calling a 15 year old a ******* retard? Not everyone agrees with TTT including me but weve come to an understanding about his favorite fighter. Why cant you be the role model your talking about and act like an adult' date=' stop the insults and have a mature discussion about the topic. If that is too difficult for you, then move along[/quote']

I was on topic, I pointed out how him saying that a 15 year old would put up a good fight for Bisping means that Bisping is crap. The self indulged little failure is a ****ing idiot and he needs to quit being coddled by everybody so he learns it's not okay to be a failure. Letting a stupid little kid think it's okay to be stupid is not being a role model. Since you think it's okay for kids to be stupid, I sure hope your wife's boyfriend raised, or raises, any kids you had or are going to have.

I was on topic' date=' I pointed out how him saying that a 15 year old would put up a good fight for Bisping means that Bisping is crap. The self indulged little failure is a ****ing idiot and he needs to quit being coddled by everybody so he learns it's not okay to be a failure. Letting a stupid little kid think it's okay to be stupid is not being a role model. Get over it.[/quote']

I'm over it, hopefully you are to and move along to another thread

It would be declared a no contest.

Fighters aren't allowed to grab each others shorts and TTT would immediately pull Bispings shorts down to get his mouth around those nuts.

TTT told me Bisping paid for his flight to the UK so he can personally suck on them balls, he said he'll let me know how swell they taste...

TTT is Michael Bisping dumb****s, didnt you see the one countdown where he did nothing but troll on a computer, he didnt even answer any questions. It was so obvious guys besides no one could like that ****** Bisping but himself that much anyways.

It would be declared a no contest.

Fighters aren't allowed to grab each others shorts and TTT would immediately pull Bispings shorts down to get his mouth around those nuts.

I would go fr the flying armbar get it Bisping wouldnt tap and we would prob go to my house in my room and watch some of his fights. I have all his fights on DVD so yeah.

TTT is Michael Bisping dumb****s' date=' didnt you see the one countdown where he did nothing but troll on a computer, he didnt even answer any questions. It was so obvious guys besides no one could like that ****** Bisping but himself that much anyways.[/quote']

You're probably right I think you figured it out, who could nuthug that much that you are blind to the obvious. No one would like Bisping as much as himself would and since Bisping has nothing better to do then troll on a forum it makes sence... It's not like he spends large amounts of time training since he never gets any better...

Archived