A speech by your king UFCGOD1

UFCGOD1

* stands on the podium *

* looks at all his fans *

hello my people !

* realize that the mic is off *

is this thing on !!??

* one of the peasants changes the mic *

ladies and gents , a new era has come to this forum ! the UFCGOD1 era !

* crazy clapping *

thank you ! thank you ! now i promise you to be an awesome and fair king , i promise that this forum will be prosperous during my reign as king !

* people starts throwing flowers *

you are too kind ! really ! my kingdom has been running smoothly since my return ! when i was battling our enemies for two weeks , i felt your pain ! this forum was in trouble ! i shall never leave you again !

now i think its time to discuss all the posers ! everyone other than me who say he is a king will be punished with no remorse , there will be zero tolerance for posers ! now enjoy 118 , i shall be here during the event to supervise the discussion

your king has spoken

signed

UFCGOD1

ps : the king is looking for a chef

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
polls means crap ! i am a dictator ! no democracy ! now are you gonna admit that im your king or do i have to call security ?

Allow me to translate this.....

Ahem,

Oh, I've just seen the poll, and Hamer is right. I got trounced. Damn, I'd better try scare tactics. I need a friend with big guns to make me look intimidating, oh why did Fast choose now to leave! :D;):D

Allow me to translate this.....

Ahem' date='

Oh, I've just seen the poll, and Hamer is right. I got trounced. Damn, I'd better try scare tactics. I need a friend with big guns to make me look intimidating, oh why did Fast choose now to leave! :D;):D[/quote']

oh hamer this ain't gonna end well for you ! you shall be thrown in the most hideous dungeon known to man !

2nd. I stumbled across one called mmaaddiction the other day' date=' it was like being back in 3rd grade again with all the whining & trolls there.

I'd steer clear if i were you.[/quote']

mmm you do know that mmaddiction is more active than 5K ? a free forum is more active than a forum on a PAYED server lol

Will take your word for it' date=' to be honest it really doesn't mean anything to me as i dont post on either. It was just a joke originally thats all.[/quote']

there is no competition anyway ( but if there were we win :P ) just replying to you thats all ...

How many are active God? Whenever i look it seems to be you' date=' Cmckay, spooky, clapxp & phenom.

I'm only asking for conversation really not trying to start an arguement.[/quote']

right now 4 and yes the same members are active most of the time , all forums are like that

Yeah your right & thats cool. Is it quite a clique though thats difficult to get into or are people for the most part welcoming?

I'll get this one. I mean no offence, but I joined under a different name originally, and was given a bit of a hard time, but things mellowed out really quickly.

Yeah your right & thats cool. Is it quite a clique though thats difficult to get into or are people for the most part welcoming?

its very welcoming

@ hamer : when you joined under another account the UFC forum was getting burned down by trolls we just didn't want the same to happen with us

Fair enough.

By the way it looks like you may have to change that sig :(

I'm King Of The Forum (ENGLISH DIVISION!)

its very welcoming

@ hamer : when you joined under another account the UFC forum was getting burned down by trolls we just didn't want the same to happen with us

I know, but the fact that a new member wasn't given the benefit of the doubt was kind of unwelcoming. I do have to say though, that the sites mods were the ones that told some of the more aggresive members to chill, which influenced my decision to stay.

I know' date=' but the fact that a new member wasn't given the benefit of the doubt was kind of unwelcoming. I do have to say though, that the sites mods were the ones that told some of the more aggresive members to chill, which influenced my decision to stay.[/quote']

that is correct ! we now make our new members feel more welcomed

2nd. I stumbled across one called mmaaddiction the other day' date=' it was like being back in 3rd grade again with all the whining & trolls there.

I'd steer clear if i were you.[/quote']

LMAO true statement.

I wish he would make these stupid threads there instead of here. But then no one would see them.

I know' date=' but the fact that a new member wasn't given the benefit of the doubt was kind of unwelcoming. I do have to say though, that the sites mods were the ones that told some of the more aggresive members to chill, which influenced my decision to stay.[/quote']

I made an account there and my ip was banned before I ever made a post.

Archived