Toney Battle stance ?

bobilator

I did Boxing and Karate and if u ask me Boxing stance are just no use in MMA . To open for leg Kick and take down .

Karate Stance is good for the Balance and for Striking . U hit with less power but ur defence and overall Strike make it easier to switch to MMA .

So the question is Toney gonna use a standard Boxing stance and try to eat some leg kick ( Boxer Hate leg kick , trust me i know some) or swith to standar Line foot stance ?

Im sure Randy gonna have is back foot turn around 45 degree like many Westler does to make beter shoot but less mobility and power in punch .

A good martial artist is someone who can switch stance when he need it and mix everyting up in the right time .

Assuming the fact that Toney is too dumb to be a good martial artist, he will not change up his Boxing stance to fight in MMA. He's just lucky that Couture isn't a serious Muay Thai fighter. I'd love to watch that fat returd get his knees destroyed with leg kicks. But..., the upright stand means he will get taken down and pounded on. Either way, he's gonna lose, but I would love to see his leg pull a Corey Hill at the knee.

I did Boxing and Karate and if u ask me Boxing stance are just no use in MMA . To open for leg Kick and take down .

Karate Stance is good for the Balance and for Striking . U hit with less power but ur defence and overall Strike make it easier to switch to MMA .

So the question is Toney gonna use a standard Boxing stance and try to eat some leg kick ( Boxer Hate leg kick ' date=' trust me i know some) or swith to standar Line foot stance ?

Im sure Randy gonna have is back foot turn around 45 degree like many Westler does to make beter shoot but less mobility and power in punch .

A good martial artist is someone who can switch stance when he need it and mix everyting up in the right time .[/quote']

both karate and boxing stances arent so good for mixed martial arts, both stances leave you open for leg kick damage

So the question is Toney gonna use a standard Boxing stance and try to eat some leg kick ( Boxer Hate leg kick ' date=' trust me i know some) or swith to standar Line foot stance ?

A good martial artist is someone who can switch stance when he need it and mix everyting up in the right time .[/quote']

Assuming the fact that Bobilator is a ****ing moron. Toney's trainers are smart enough to change that up. And if you havent noticed he fights a Philly Shell style fight, meaning one hand by his face the other by his hip.

Like I said Toney fights Philly shell style meaning his one hand wont have to move at all to stuff a takedown. If Randy shoots no doubt he is likely gonna get it and sub Toney.(Bobilator will miss the fight because Georges will be putting it in his ****). But if Toney tries to clinch it will be lights out becuase Toney has 10x more precision that any other UFC heavyweight

Like I said Toney fights Philly shell style meaning his one hand wont have to move at all to stuff a takedown. If Randy shoots no doubt he is likely gonna get it and sub Toney.(Bobilator will miss the fight because Georges will be putting it in his ****). But if Toney tries to clinch it will be lights out becuase Toney has 10x more precision that any other UFC heavyweight

I prefer put my **** in the **** of my wife .

Anyway u should get urself a girl friend u will talk less about gay stuff .

U like to hijack the thread by making personal insult ' date=' u have to much frustration in u .

Like i said find a girl friend , **** all the night and u will see u will feel beter after .[/quote']

How was George last night? He must have been pretty bad because you seem to be turning half straight. I mean really you mentioned a girl.

How was George last night? He must have been pretty bad because you seem to be turning half straight. I mean really you mentioned a girl.

Rofl maybe u find George atractive that why u come to me with this kind of allegation but trust me i love my wife and my kid .

By the way a other one is comming in 1 mount !!! I just finish the renovation in the baby room .

Rofl maybe u find George atractive that why u come to me with this kind of allegation but trust me i love my wife and my kid .

By the way a other one is comming in 1 mount !!! I just finish the renovation in the baby room .

wife= full size cut out of gsp

kids= two autographed photos of gsp

My state of mind= Women

Bobilators state of mind= GSP>Men>Dogs>Horses>Fish>monkeys>Women

UMCMMA = Kids who fail at lot of think and can only insult people on a forum because he to scared to face real challenge .

UMCMMA Father = Faillure who fail to teach respect to is kids .

UMCMMA = Kids who fail at lot of think and can only insult people on a forum because he to scared to face real challenge .

UMCMMA Father = Faillure who fail to teach respect to is kids .

My Dad is a failure and a ****ing ******* that should never be mentioned again until he dies. when he dies Im gonna party my **** off

My Dad is a failure and a ****ing ******* that should never be mentioned again until he dies. when he dies Im gonna party my **** off

Like i said u just do the same mistake as ur father u become a faillure .

There noting wrong about it , u just a other kids who do the same mistake as is father .

Fail at respecting people and live . GSP is a great fighter , maybe u prefer to discredit him with this kind of gay accusation is ur choice but at the end of the days everyone know he the number 1 WW in the world .

Like i said u just do the same mistake as ur father u become a faillure .

There noting wrong about it ' date=' u just a other kids who do the same mistake as is father .

Fail at respecting people and live . GSP is a great fighter , maybe u prefer to discredit him with this kind of gay accusation is ur choice but at the end of the days everyone know he the number 1 WW in the world .[/quote']

he is also the #1 dry humper in the world. Is he good when it comes too real sex too? You are the one too know. And was part of the Canadian military and now I'm a RCMP officer protecting your **** from natives with beer bottles. SO STFU your a real failure go make love to your GSP cardboard cut out.

The right thing to do for both guys:

Couture - Butt scoot as soon as the fight starts

Toney - Keep the hands down throwing uppercuts and short hooks

Fortunately they wont do it and we will have a nice match with couture winning in the first round.

2uiwtq1.jpg

i forgot, why the hell did the ref stand this up again?

Lol that was a fake PR fight. If Ali would have taken it serious he would have knocked Inoki senseless.

Nooo sir from what I heard it was completely the choice of Ali to have the fight like that.

It was initially supposed to be "staged", but when Ali's camp heard that Inoki was really going to fight he set a bunch of stipulations which forced him to fight like that.

For example, kicks were only allowed below the knee, and if he wanted to kick any higher he would have to be on at least one knee.

The reason you saw that little "exhibition" there. ;)

if you have seen Toney fight...he has an unusual boxing stance....he does sit kind of low and counters HARD....with that being said...YOUR 100% RIGHT...Couture is no dummy and he will open the fight up by destroying Toney's front leg....once phase 1 is over....its just a matter of when and how

Archived