silva is almost done ?

UFCGOD1

while looking threw some mma website i found this :

Sergio Non asks the old question:

The 35-year-old Silva might be feeling his age. He was caught by punches that he has dodges in the past, and his counterstrikes seemed to be slower than usual.

Quickness and speed are the first things to go for most athletes, especially by the time they hit their mid-30s. Randy Couture and Bernard Hopkins are rarities in combat sports -- most fighters peak physically before 35, particularly below the heavyweight division.

Silva afterward said he was suffering from ribs injured in training, but even that suggests that he's getting older. He didn't seem to suffer any serious wounds during his time with Chute Boxe Academy, which was renowed for the brutality of its training. But as the aches and pains of regular sparring and practice become harder to take with age, the vulnerability to injury increases and the ability to recover decreases.

i for one thinks hes done , crappy oldy andy should retire imo !

In almost any other sport, 35 is, "over the hill." Assuming the fact that all of those other sports aren't half as physically demanding as MMA, it's perfectly logical to think that he's almost done. I hope he's not, because, regardless what retards like GSP**** think, Andy is the best fighter on the planet.

i for one thinks hes done ' date=' crappy oldy andy should retire imo ![/quote']

I for one think you should hang yourself.

there was time that he could have been ' date=' remember he got rocked and dropped 3 times in that fight ...[/quote']

3? 1 in the 1st and 1 in the 5th, what did I miss?

what I mean is, Anderson was USUALLY the aggressor during the fight. Not something he would do if he was fighting a striker (or maybe he would, i don't know). Ehh, mabye he's done.

3? 1 in the 1st and 1 in the 5th' date=' what did I miss?

what I mean is, Anderson was USUALLY the aggressor during the fight. Not something he would do if he was fighting a striker (or maybe he would, i don't know). Ehh, mabye he's done.[/quote']

3 times re-watch the fight , so anderson is USUALLY the aggressor but he wasn't 2 weeks ago , this could be because of 2 things :

sonnen is way much better than silva on the feet OR silva is done

which one do you chose crappy andy fans ?

Sonnen, "I don't know how Silva reacts under pressure, but we are all gonna find out"

We found out, he got his **** punched in the face. Imagine if it was shogun, or anybody else with top level striking that is on par with Silva pressuring him . Anderson would be on the ground unconscious.

Silva will fall, just like Fedor, Chuck, and all the other immortals.

3 times re-watch the fight ' date=' so anderson is USUALLY the aggressor but he wasn't 2 weeks ago , this could be because of 2 things :

sonnen is way much better than silva on the feet OR silva is done[/quote']

I don't feel like re-watching it LOL. No I mean Anderson USUALLY isn't the aggressor but 2 weeks ago he was.

who knows. thank god for Sonnens horrible submission defense

Sonnen' date=' "I don't know how Silva reacts under pressure, but we are all gonna find out"

We found out, he got his **** punched in the face. Imagine if it was shogun, or anybody else with top level striking that is on par with Silva pressuring him . Anderson would be on the ground unconscious.

Silva will fall, just like Fedor, Chuck, and all the other immortals.[/quote']

if shogun touches silva on the chin he will fall and roll over

I like how most people don't know what a rib injury does to you.

Especially a fake one; they are the worst. I'm pretty sure he got medical clearance to fight which means it wasn't bad if it actually existed.

if shogun touches silva on the chin he will fall and roll over

Rua would beat the high pitched voice out of Silva.

It is truly amazing how much time UFCBUM1 spends trying to trash on Anderson.

Here's a tip UFCCHUMP, go over to that Anderson appreciation thread and read what I have to say about you there. You are a complete scrub, and a sad sad excuse for a ******.

Anyways,

Silva IS almost done. The guy doesn't have very long left on his body, or his contract.

He IS getting old, and I doubt he has the ability to put on miles like Couture. He is great but his time is running out.

Still, he is the best in the UFC, multiple title defenses, undefeated in the UFC.

Shogun was epic in Pride and I like him too. But let's wait for Shogun to get repaired and defend his title before we swallow his DNA like a drunk prostitute.

Can you do that for me UFCSACK? Can you try that for a little bit? Can you for maybe 2 days pump Shogun's DNA out of your stomach, put your shirt back on, and let Shogun actually prove his greatness.

Besides, I think you actually do Shogun a disservice. Your overzealous support and nutthugging doesn't help him, not one bit.

Ive watched every second of that fight, he was KNOCKED DOWN 1 TIME, and that was in the first. It was even barely a knockdown and only counts as one since his hand touchs the ground. So people, watch the fight again, i have posted this before, i anaylsed every second. The one in the fifth was a clear slip, don't be fooled by Rogans screaming, idiots.

Ive watched every second of that fight' date=' he was KNOCKED DOWN 1 TIME, and that was in the first. It was even barely a knockdown and only counts as one since his hand touchs the ground. So people, watch the fight again, i have posted this before, i anaylsed every second. The one in the fifth was a clear slip, don't be fooled by Rogans screaming, idiots.[/quote']

Yes, I've watched the fight several times. There was the 1 fluke knockdown in the 1st. And that's it. But you wouldn't know it with Joe Rogan blowing his wad everytime Sonnen took a step forward. UFC****, you're and idiot, please quit life.

i for one thinks hes done ' date=' crappy oldy andy should retire imo ![/quote']

I think he should retire but before that he should fight someone like Shogun or Vitor. That way everyone will realise Shogun is a lot better than him. If he was retire now everyone would keep saying he is the greatest in history even though he has never been really tested except by Chael. He is way overrated and i hope Shogun gets to kick his **** before he retires.

Yes' date=' I've watched the fight several times. There was the 1 fluke knockdown in the 1st. And that's it. But you wouldn't know it with Joe Rogan blowing his wad everytime Sonnen took a step forward. UFC****, you're and idiot, please quit life.[/quote']

That wasn't a fluke knockdown that was Chael hitting Anderson square on the chin and rocking him. And that's breaking the rules by calling him UFC****. Just letting ya know.

SHOGUN****, that was a fluke knockdown. Silva was not rocked, his eyes were clear the entire time. He put one hand on the ground and got right back up. It was definitely a fluke or Sonnen would have knocked him down with one of the several punches Silva let bounce off his chin later in the round. You retard.

HAHA .. UFC HAS A LOT OF CONSPIRATION ... there are some guys out there protected by Dana because they are marketing product i.e: BJ Penn, GSP, Anderson, Wandy, Machida, Evans, Rampage, Big Nog, Randy, Lesnar, etc ... so whatever happens among those guys IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD OR BAD FIGHTERS but because there is a set up for that .. and new product in UFC sehlves is a thing called Sonnen .. his next fight will sell a lot ... another good product is something called Anderson vs Sonnen 2 .. blin, blink

SHOGUN****' date=' that was a fluke knockdown. Silva was not rocked, his eyes were clear the entire time. He put one hand on the ground and got right back up. It was definitely a fluke or Sonnen would have knocked him down with one of the several punches Silva let bounce off his chin later in the round. You retard.[/quote']

Reported for making fun of another poster. And somehow you could see his eyes real clearly? I watched the same PPV you did i'm pretty sure and all i saw was Anderson getting rocked and falling down but never seen a good shot of his eyes. Chael rocked your boyfriend, get over it.

Reported for making fun of another poster. And somehow you could see his eyes real clearly? I watched the same PPV you did i'm pretty sure and all i saw was Anderson getting rocked and falling down but never seen a good shot of his eyes. Chael rocked your boyfriend' date=' get over it.[/quote']

You are a ****ing idiot. Just kill yourself. Silva was never hurt, rocked, anything. If he had been rocked, don't you think he would have defended himself? He didn't because he was not rocked. Re-watch the fight again you little *********. He got hit, his hand went down, that's it. Immediately after, he was clear eyed and countering. And the simple fact that even after the fluke knockdown, he was letting Sonnen land punch after punch on his ****ing chin, means he had no respect for the punching power of the Wrestler. Again that means he wasn't rocked, you ****ing idiot.

I hate that no one will give chael his respect instead they say silva is old and thats why he was losing the fight not that chael was the better fighter and saw silva's weaknesses

Everybody knew Silva's weakness was Wrestling. He was not the better fighter, just the better Wrestler. Silva proved he was the better fighter by winning. End of discussion.

Silva will beat Sonnen again. Then fight a couple more times just to keep his win streak high, and then maybe he will retire. He will go down as the P4P greatest fighter ever. He will most likely hold the record for highest UFC win streak and most title defences (consecutive) for a long time.

When your opponent says that there's something wrong with your ribs' date=' it's a safe bet that there's something wrong with your ribs.[/quote']

And how would he know? Silva ribs might have been bruised AFTER getting slammed over and over in the fight. There was nothing wrong with before the fight.

And how would he know? Silva ribs might have been bruised AFTER getting slammed over and over in the fight. There was nothing wrong with before the fight.

And how do you know? All I'm saying is Silva said his ribs were injured, and Chael agreed, whereas you have no proof that they weren't.

When your opponent says that there's something wrong with your ribs' date=' it's a safe bet that there's something wrong with your ribs.[/quote']

Hmm that's funny after Tito vs Forrest 2, i'm pretty sure that when Tito said he had a fractured skull, Forrest said something like that implied he believed Tito was injured and yet Tito gets flamed for it all the time.

No' date=' he was the punching bag![/quote']

umm, lol?

Hmm that's funny after Tito vs Forrest 2' date=' i'm pretty sure that when Tito said he had a fractured skull, Forrest said something like that implied he believed Tito was injured and yet Tito gets flamed for it all the time.[/quote']

tito is a well-known excuse maker either way.

umm' date=' lol?

tito is a well-known excuse maker either way.[/quote']

Anderson gave no hint of a rib injury before the fight and there has been no proof of one since, but when Tito pulls something like this he gets flamed, i just think it's double standards that's all.

Anderson gave no hint of a rib injury before the fight and there has been no proof of one since' date=' but when Tito pulls something like this he gets flamed, i just think it's double standards that's all.[/quote']

what did you expect ? anderson telling everyone his ribs were bruised so his opponent already knows his weakness?

Are you dumb or something??

So some retards complain that anderson ducks fights , then he fights with a bruised rib and now those same retards say that anderson should have not fought if he was injured

I hate noobs ...

what did you expect ? anderson telling everyone his ribs were bruised so his opponent already knows his weakness?

Are you dumb or something??

So some retards complain that anderson ducks fights ' date=' then he fights with a bruised rib and now those same retards say that anderson should have not fought if he was injured

I hate noobs ...[/quote']

and I hate Towels so beat it

Archived