What will BJ do if he loses again tonight??

Z_RoTheCrooked

I imagine he would need to think about changing weight classes. Or wait for someone to defeat Edgar and become the new champion. Because if it goes the same way as the last fight, and Edgar gets the decision again, I can't imagine Edgar ever wanting to fight BJ again.

It's not that I disrespect Edgar -- I've always respected the guy. I mean, who hasn't? But that last fight was just a lousy way to become champion, at least IMO.

after claiming that edgar only won because he celebrated to the judges after the end of the fight, i foresee another excuse coming.

he could be capable of anything at this point. god knows what after trying to place the blame of the outcome of his last fight after what happened AFTER the fight instead of not being able to accept the fact that once again, he was outworked. almost as sad as throwing up steroid allegations.

I still think BJ will win this, but if he loses it's just going to be another big facepalm once he opens his mouth. Instead of having to resort to petty excuses every time you get worked over, why not grow a set of balls, give them a tug, and admit your performance wasn't that impressive without blaming it on something superficial???

after claiming that edgar only won because he celebrated to the judges after the end of the fight' date=' i foresee another excuse coming.

he could be capable of anything at this point. god knows what after trying to place the blame of the outcome of his last fight after what happened AFTER the fight instead of not being able to accept the fact that once again, he was outworked. almost as sad as throwing up steroid allegations.

I still think BJ will win this, but if he loses it's just going to be another big facepalm once he opens his mouth. Instead of having to resort to petty excuses every time you get worked over, why not grow a set of balls, give them a tug, and admit your performance wasn't that impressive without blaming it on something superficial???[/quote']

This .

Archived