Carwin vs Toney

UMCMMA

This NEEDS to happen win or lose for Toney Shane is the only guy that could stand and KO James. If Carwin scores a Ko on lights out it would be great for MMA and if Toney won well' date=' its all because of GOOOOSSE TUTOR[/quote']

Toney via KO round 1

No.. I want to see Toney vs Barry

Toney would get crushed by a guy with no name in MMA.

Toney via KO round 1 again.

No one in the UFC has any chance at standing up with Toney at all.

Toney via KO round 1

Toney via KO round 1 again.

No one in the UFC has any chance at standing up with Toney at all.

Boxing is terribly overrated' date=' no one in the UFC can TRADE PUNCHES with Toney, but Barry wouldn't even need to, he just needs to control the distance and hit toney with 3~5 leg kicks and Toney is done.

Carwin does. He has a much longer reach and obvious power

Carwin would get knocked out if he tries to stand with Toney, but he could beat him taking him down.

Boxing is terribly overrated' date=' no one in the UFC can TRADE PUNCHES with Toney, but Barry wouldn't even need to, he just needs to control the distance and hit toney with 3~5 leg kicks and Toney is done.

Carwin would get knocked out if he tries to stand with Toney, but he could beat him taking him down.[/quote']

We'll see how Toney handles leg kicks tonight. And if Barry stood with him and only threw mid kicks and high kicks aswell as punches Barry would get KO'd. No one is good enough to stand with Toney in the UFC.

Carwin got jacked up by Gonzaga, no way he is able to box with Toney...but he is decent enough to get a hold of Toney, take him down and pound him out...

i do think Barry with the use of those nasty leg and head kicks can cause serious damage to Toney's virgin legs...and also keep Toney a safe distance away...

Carwin got jacked up by Gonzaga' date=' no way he is able to box with Toney...but he is decent enough to get a hold of Toney, take him down and pound him out...

i do think Barry with the use of those nasty leg and head kicks can cause serious damage to Toney's virgin legs...and also keep Toney a safe distance away...[/quote']

One kick from Barry would put the fat man down

Mixed martial arts career

James Toney

Other names Lights Out

Height 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)

Weight 237 lb (108 kg; 16.9 st) [3]

Division 265

Reach 72.0 in (183 cm)

Style Boxing

Trainer Trevor Sherman

Years active 2010–present

Toney was spotted in attendance at UFC 108 on January 2, 2010, which led to talks between him and UFC President Dana White regarding fighting in the organization. On March 3, it was confirmed by White that the two had agreed and signed a multifight deal with the company.

We'll see how Toney handles leg kicks tonight. And if Barry stood with him and only threw mid kicks and high kicks aswell as punches Barry would get KO'd. No one is good enough to stand with Toney in the UFC.

LOL! Seriously, you're putting couture's kicks in the same category as Barrys???

i wonder how carwin would do on sports science. i bet he could out punch toney on those tests.

Carwin will hit harder than toney. When rampage did sport science i belive his punch was recorded at least 1700lb's of force which is 400lb's more than toneys. I beleve Carwin can hit harder than this.

Archived