Possible James Toney Matchups

BAMfreddrick

I would like your thoughts on fights for Toney that would be appropriate' date=' exciting, money making etc[/quote']

Dana is a genius ... and by the way things are going in UFC this organization will not go down for a while but might become a WWE ... with guys calling each other on the microfone, stare downs before fights, etc .. ie: Sonnen and Toney ... see ?? things are going that way ...

But my point is how Dana is making money out of fights that "fight wise" dont make any sense: A old Toney (fat) .. come on ... even if Toney KO Randy (by accident and luck) do you guys really think Toney would be able to proceed on UFC ?? againts who ?? Ramapge ? Lil Nog ?? see my point ???

I didn't vote because after this fight, I want to see Toney go away. MMA progressed the way it has for a reason. One dimensional fighters simply can't hang with a true mixed martial artist. In the old days, you had guys that specialized in one form of martial arts, but they get beat by more well rounded guys. You can't fight in the ufc with only one tool. For example, Maia. He's great, and I love the guy. But you can't be so one dimensional. And Toney is way too old to start learning how to wrestle and grapple at this point.

However, if the ufc wants to put on freak shows, bring toney and mike tyson in for one fight and see what happens. But I really have no interest in watching Toney fight anybody on the current roster.

Honestly I'd rather see him fight Yvel than Barry. But I think Dana should just look the other way and let Yvel get back to his old ring behavior and kick the **** out of Toney KO the ref and start stomping on the Toneys head while he's unconcious.

and I want the ref to be Mazzagatti or however the hell you spell his name.

Doesn't matter' date=' we won't see James Toney in the octagon again after tonight.[/quote']

Guys .. i dont think Toney will win but i wouldnt be so sure about Randy either .. Randy better try to wrestle ASAP .. Randy doesnt have a good stand up .. thats why i kinda of wounder about Toney relations with Dana .. Randy has a great wrestling yes .. but a bad stand up (comparing to Toney of course) ... i think if Randy ever try to boxe he will het KOed .. sorry guys !!

Dude he won't come back after he gets killed tonight. Couture is not even great right now and he will OWN Toney. I mean Toney will have no other choice but to go back to boxing and stay there.

He will face Carwin if he wins im guessing.

Theres no way he gets immediate HW title shot if he wins. Not unlessx he stuffs all of coutures takedowns and walks at him like a zombie while couture is doing everything to take him down and throw legs kicks. He just walks right through everything and throws a 2 punch combo---left jab and a right uppercut. Broken jaw and KTFO more than Bisping.

Now if he does that to couture, YES immediate HW title shot. But i know he won't. Hes in for a rude awakening.

Good luck to both but Couture via 1st round Rear naked choke.

Archived