Mods i need you to read this

DownSyndromeKid

There certain users who have been banned that are creating multiple accounts to post in the forum I will gladly name one of them cmkay was recently banned and is now posting cmkay2 please do the forum a favour and perm ban him

Quit being a cry baby if he really has even the slightest impact on your life well then shame on you.

There certain users who have been banned that are creating multiple accounts to post in the forum I will gladly name one of them cmkay was recently banned and is now posting cmkay2 please do the forum a favour and perm ban him

if you want to help ur cause here, erase this whole thread by editing it. pm the mods. your gonna get flamed bad for this if you dont

It doesn't surprise me that you genitalia would fit inside a cat......

Oh, that's where my hunting knife comes into play, I just open that **** and stuff my manhood right up there!

mind you, i don't bother with the ginger ones, they have to suffer the hard way (pun intended)

Now unless you answer me if i gain your approval, i'm gonna have to rape that big fat retard Toney aftere Couture is done with him! Blee dat princess!

Archived