Cro Cop vs Lesnar

Kaney

When will lesnar destroy Velasquez and JDS ,this could be the next fight for Lesnar if will Cro Cop defeat Mir(and he WILL) , and i think this could be veeeery interesting fight,you know,Cro Cop has great takedown defense so it could go in Stand up and there could be Lesnar pretty much destroyed or show his part of striking which could be interesting....what do you think?

Too be honest, I wouldn't know who I would give the advantage too. Mirko has so much experience, he could possibly avoid Lesnar's take down attempts and knock him the hell out. We saw how much trouble Carwin had Lesnar in on the feet. On the otherhand I think Lesnar can easily pound him out on the ground.... would be a really interesting fight though.

When will lesnar destroy Velasquez and JDS ' date='this could be the next fight for Lesnar if will Cro Cop defeat Mir(and he WILL) , and i think this could be veeeery interesting fight,you know,Cro Cop has great takedown defense so it could go in Stand up and there could be Lesnar pretty much destroyed or show his part of striking which could be interesting....what do you think?[/quote']

now this is too much

Ahhhh, I don't see Mir being too much for Cro Cop, you need to remember, Cro Cop is not finished and he isn't one of these veterans with no chin left. His only real KO in mma was the Gonzaga fight, he was never dropped against JDS, which says alot. Mirko can definantly KO Mir, and he can defiantly KO Lesnar. I would even like to see a rematch of him and JDS, after watching the Pat Barry fight.

um JDS dismantled Cro Cop' date=' and Brock would end him. JDS and Brock are the two top heavyweights IMO, but Brock will beat them all.[/quote']

Just sayin' I wouldn't mind seeing it again. We hadn't seen Mirko fight the way he did against Pat Barry for quite some time. Maybe he is having a new outlook on the sport. Like I said, his chin is still in tact, no reason he can''t keep turning his career around, he's on a two fight win streak right now after all.

Cro Cop has admitted himself he doesnt expect to beat Mir because he took it on at short notice. Even if he KOs Mir that doesnt put him in for a title shot. Theres still Valasquez, JDS and Carwin at least ahead of him in the title picture. I don't think we'll ever see Cro Cop Lesnar.

When will lesnar destroy Velasquez and JDS ' date='this could be the next fight for Lesnar if will Cro Cop defeat Mir(and he WILL) , and i think this could be veeeery interesting fight,you know,Cro Cop has great takedown defense so it could go in Stand up and there could be Lesnar pretty much destroyed or show his part of striking which could be interesting....what do you think?[/quote']

Yea but thats was against Cawin, he was a fool for even trying to throw a punch on his feet with Shane. Lesnar is simply to big for Cro Cop.

Just sayin' I wouldn't mind seeing it again. We hadn't seen Mirko fight the way he did against Pat Barry for quite some time. Maybe he is having a new outlook on the sport. Like I said' date=' his chin is still in tact, no reason he can''t keep turning his career around, he's on a two fight win streak right now after all.[/quote']

Barry had to much respect bro, I like Cro Cop and i would love to see him as champion, but Barry could have finished easy in the 1st round, Barry decided not to finishe, got injured, and loss. I do not see Cro Cop making a comeback, but i hope he kicks Mirs head off.

I hate saying this, but I'd have to give the edge to Lesnar... Cro Cop's stand up and MMA experience trumps Lesnar's by leaps and bounds, but despite Cro Cop's great TDD, Lesnar's size would be too much for Cro Cop imo... don't get me wrong though, if this fight happens, I'll hope Cro Cop wins all the way, and I hope his speed and striking could be enough to defend takedowns, but honestly, if Lesnar put Cro Cop on his back this fight has about 2 minutes until it stops due to ref stoppage via Lesnar's signature "whacking off on your face" fists...

Barry had to much respect bro' date=' I like Cro Cop and i would love to see him as champion, but Barry could have finished easy in the 1st round, Barry decided not to finishe, got injured, and loss. I do not see Cro Cop making a comeback, but i hope he kicks Mirs head off.[/quote']

Hard to say if Cro Cop was rocked or if he just fell though, and Barry having zero ground experience likely didn't want to take that chance... Barry probably could have hurt Cro Cop more or even finished if he ran after him, but I guess I can see why he would make the decision to keep with his gameplan and not run in...

Hard to say if Cro Cop was rocked or if he just fell though' date=' and Barry having zero ground experience likely didn't want to take that chance... Barry probably could have hurt Cro Cop more or even finished if he ran after him, but I guess I can see why he would make the decision to keep with his gameplan and not run in...[/quote']

It was Barry's confidence on the ground that is lacking, Barry has some powerful punches on top, when you drop somebody you should go for it, Barry lacks the confidence to, it took him a while to jump on Hardonk to, he had to drop him like 3 or 4 times the gain enough confidence to go for the finish.

I personally believe he would have finished Cro Cop, he was dropped by the punch, but not so much rocked by it.

Cro Cop would do the same thing he did to Bob Sap hit him so hard he crumbles and crys,

then he will be seen for what he is just a big man with not alot of skill.

I hate saying this' date=' but I'd have to give the edge to Lesnar... Cro Cop's stand up and MMA experience trumps Lesnar's by leaps and bounds, but despite Cro Cop's great TDD, Lesnar's size would be too much for Cro Cop imo... don't get me wrong though, if this fight happens, I'll hope Cro Cop wins all the way, and I hope his speed and striking could be enough to defend takedowns, but honestly, if Lesnar put Cro Cop on his back this fight has about 2 minutes until it stops due to ref stoppage via Lesnar's signature "whacking off on your face" fists...[/quote']

Not this. I don't agree with the above. Crocop leg kicked the life and KO'ed a 7ft Korean

Giant in Dream, who was bigger than Lesnar. Crocop's TD will prevent Lesnar from taking

him down, and Crocop will kick the .... out of Lesnar to the point that Lesnar will be KO'ed

by repeated leg kicks.

Crocop leg kick KO's Lesnar in the 2nd half of round 2!!!!

hate to say the following but i have to:

1. cro cop isnt the same fighter he was in pride

2. NO ONE is stoping brocks takedowns and i hate brock more then anyone

3. cro cop isnt in the mix for a title shot, he just retired for god sakes and came back.

if cro cop fought like he did in pride he would be hw champ no doubt, but hes not, and im a fan of filopovic and hate brock.

1. cro cop isnt the same fighter he was in pride

3. cro cop isnt in the mix for a title shot' date=' he just retired for god sakes and came back.

if cro cop fought like he did in pride he would be hw champ no doubt, but hes not, and im a fan of filopovic and hate brock.[/quote']

Maybe true, but I still believe Crocop can redeem himself. Dana should be giving a legend the fights that Crocop wants, i.e., big nog, gonzaga rematch, kongo rematch, randy courture.

Dana has been protecting Randy Couture a lot from a KO why doesn't Dana have more respect for a legend like Mirko. Mirko has nothing to prove, so instead of feeding him up and comers all the time, Dana should give Mirko the fights Mirko wants. Crocop has earned this.

um JDS dismantled Cro Cop' date=' and Brock would end him. JDS and Brock are the two top heavyweights IMO, but Brock will beat them all.[/quote']

Crocop beat himself and LET Jds beat the **** out of him. He didn't defend or even fight. It was hard to watch.

Thats funny, Carwin stuffed every attempt before he gassed himself out.

Carwin was also said to have a "****ty Ground game" Look at the gabe fight blah blah blah.

While I don't think Mirko would stuff all of Brocks attempts, he is experienced enough and has a remarkable TDD that he could keep it on the feet for a long time.

Long enough to KO the big dummy, who knows, but the possibility is there although unlikely.

Thats funny' date=' Carwin stuffed every attempt before he gassed himself out.

Carwin was also said to have a "****ty Ground game" Look at the gabe fight blah blah blah.

While I don't think Mirko would stuff all of Brocks attempts, he is experienced enough and has a remarkable TDD that he could keep it on the feet for a long time.

Long enough to KO the big dummy, who knows, but the possibility is there although unlikely.[/quote']

My 12 year old niece could have stopped those takedowns Lesnar was on the verge of being unconscious could you take someone down in that state? If your answer is yes can you take down a 270 pound man in that state? Lesnar has insane takedowns and I believe he would take down Cro Cop and either submit him or TKO him with ground and pound.

My 12 year old niece could have stopped those takedowns Lesnar was on the verge of being unconscious could you take someone down in that state? If your answer is yes can you take down a 270 pound man in that state? Lesnar has insane takedowns and I believe he would take down Cro Cop and either submit him or TKO him with ground and pound.

So your saying to stop Brocks take downs its as easy as punching him in the face and unbalancing him.

Good to know that os also Mirkos specialty, except he wont gas like Carwin did.

So your saying to stop Brocks take downs its as easy as punching him in the face and unbalancing him.

Good to know that os also Mirkos specialty' date=' except he wont gas like Carwin did.[/quote']

Where did I say that? Are you trying to mis qoute me to simply try to make your point? Is your point really so weak? I said "Lesnar was on the verge of being unconscious could you take someone down in that state?" Being balanced and conscious are two entirely different things. He was rocked prob doesnt even remember the last 2/3's of the round and you expect that to be the deciding factor on if he could take down Cro Cop consistantly?

Not this. I don't agree with the above. Crocop leg kicked the life and KO'ed a 7ft Korean

Giant in Dream' date=' who was bigger than Lesnar. Crocop's TD will prevent Lesnar from taking

him down, and Crocop will kick the .... out of Lesnar to the point that Lesnar will be KO'ed

by repeated leg kicks.

[b']

Crocop leg kick KO's Lesnar in the 2nd half of round 2!!!![/b]

Oh believe me, I saw the Hong-man Choi fight and took that into consideration... the problem with the Choi fight is that Choi is easily the worst P4P in all of MMA... he's 2-3 with those three losses being against people at least 100 lbs smaller (cro cop, fedor, and minowa) and one of his two wins being against Jose Canseco, who's MMA attempt is arguably one of the biggest jokes in the entirety of sports, let alone MMA... Choi fights like grandmothers **** and really doesn't have any ability aside from his kickboxing, which is Cro Cop's game as well and it's a game he's much better at...

Lesnar, although still relatively new to MMA, is five times faster than Choi and using a fighting style (wrestling) that can neutralize Cro Cop's striking... the question would be whether or not Cro Cop's striking, skill, speed and TDD would be enough to neutralize Lesnar's wrestling, which although I'd have to see it to believe, I could see how Cro Cop would have a chance with Lesnar and how he could potentially keep the fight standing... I agree that Cro Cop's leg kicks would be essential to his victory, since they would slow Lesnar down...

Don't get me wrong, Cro Cop is awesome... it really kills me saying this as I'm also really not a Lesnar fan by any stretch... but although I would NEVER write Cro Cop off and he'll always have a good shot, I objectively think Lesnar would have the edge in this fight...

Archived