IDGAF What Anyone Says.. If Couture beats Toney, He's OFFICIALLY a K-1 Level Striker.

ArcaneKnight

I don't care what anyone says.. If Randy Couture beats James Toney, he's a certified K-1 level striker and would give Alistair Overeem absolute fits.

If Randy Couture beats James Toney, you have to consider him a K-1 level striker. There's no other way around it. He will have beat the best kicker in MMA, in Brandon Vera, and beat the best Boxer in MMA, in James Toney. Which if you combine those 2 opponents they would become the most elite K-1 level striker on the planet. Should Randy beat Toney tonight, how can you even argue it? He will have beat the best kicker in MMA and the best boxer in MMA. You're just some TUF nub if you think otherwise.

Brandon Vera has the best Muay Thai and best Karate in all of MMA. ESPN's Sports science show had Brandon Vera display and test the 2 different types of kicks to determine which one did more damage. If Brandon Vera wasn't the best in MMA at Muay Thai and Karate, they wouldn't have had him do this experiment, they would've had Shogun and Machida each display the 2 different styles of kicks. But there's a reason why they had Brandon Vera do it, they got the best kicker in the game to do the experiment, to come back with the truest and purest test results possible. ESPN only deals with the best people, Shogun and Machida just couldn't meet their standards and expectations when it comes to science and finding out the truth. PROOF

Randy has a win over the man with the best kicking in all of MMA, so that's half of the K-1 level striking right there. Now he's about to get a win over the man with the best boxing in MMA. The current boxing HW champion. So when he obliterates James Toney, he'll have the other half of his K-1 level striking solidified. Making him a CERTIFIED K-1 level striker.

Add to that, Randy Couture's unrivaled head movement, with wins over the best kicker, and best boxer in MMA.. And you have yourselves a K-1 level striker, folks.. I hate to get repetitive but it's the truth. I have to repeatedly break it down to you kids like that to get it through your alls caveman heads. Look at the absolute best striker on the planet, Anderson Silva. He made an instructional video of all these different types of fight styles and replicated all the best strikers on the planet. Royce Gracie's unparalleled fight stance, Kimbo's brutally ruthless backyard fighting style, Chuck Liddell's superb counter-striking style and celebrations.

@ 2:15

Anderson Silva displays the supreme head movement that Randy Couture possesses. Which just affirms my case that Randy Couture is an elite level striker, which is supremely overshadowed by his wrestling.. When he beats James Toney tonight, it will just make it official, that he is in fact, a K-1 level striker. Anderson is paying respects, as the best striker on the planet, PERIOD. To another top level striker he molded his style around. Yes Anderson was a student, but he is one of the few to become better than his master, Randy Couture. Just because someone is an Olympic level wrestler, doesn't mean they are void from being a K-1 level striker.

So cut the crap and recognize that if you're able to beat the best kicker, and best boxer on the planet inside of a year, no matter how you get the job done, it automatically makes you a K-1 level striker. No questions asked. So don't try to refute my claims, you all haven't been watching MMA as long as me. Im a true fan of the sport, a true student of the sport. I've watched enough fight tape and have broke it down frame by frame in slow motion, to know exactly WTF I'm talking about. I give a damn about all the TUF re-runs you've watched. Your MMA IQ's aren't high enough to even attempt to have a legitimate conversation with me, or even bring up a relevant argument. So accept what I say as truth like it's religion. Except if you question me I won't send you to hell, I'll just send my fists through your face and put you to sleep. So if you are going to say something, do it online, you do it in person, you're liable to end up in the ER.

Great work? Something wrong with you guys. He's beaten the best kicker, Vera? Ok sure (Barry's better but whatever). Then if he beats Toney(which he should), the best hands he's a K1 level striker? K1 is striking, Randy doesn't beat you with strikes so according to what you say how does that translate to a k1 level striker if he doesn't win by strikes

Great work? Something wrong with you guys. He's beaten the best kicker' date=' Vera? Ok sure (Barry's better but whatever). Then if he beats Toney(which he should), the best hands he's a K1 level striker? K1 is striking, Randy doesn't beat you with strikes so according to what you say how does that translate to a k1 level striker if he doesn't win by strikes[/quote']

Dude arguing AK's vast knowledge of combat sports is like arguing that the sky is green.

Great work? Something wrong with you guys. He's beaten the best kicker' date=' Vera? Ok sure (Barry's better but whatever). Then if he beats Toney(which he should), the best hands he's a K1 level striker? K1 is striking, Randy doesn't beat you with strikes so according to what you say how does that translate to a k1 level striker if he doesn't win by strikes[/quote']

STOP!

Turn around right now and give it up.

AK will own you into the ground with his MMA knowledge

No lol. If Randy beats Toney it sure as hell won't be due to his striking. Same thing why he didn't outkick Vera.

Wtf you talking about?

Randy clearly won that decision via leg kicks.

Wasn't even a questionable decision. It was an absolute domination. Randy Couture ran a clinic on Brandon Vera.

Maybe you can't argue with his knowledge but you could argue with his logic? Randy is also from the planet Zorg where he is actually a bionic slave who harvests moon dust from the nuranian must fields, who as the emperor Garbs best warrior is sent to earth 3 times a year to do battle with the humanoid scum. Thus proving himself worthy of Garbs eldest daughter?

Maybe you can't argue with his knowledge but you could argue with his logic? Randy is also from the planet Zorg where he is actually a bionic slave who harvests moon dust from the nuranian must fields' date=' who as the emperor Garbs best warrior is sent to earth 3 times a year to do battle with the humanoid scum. Thus proving himself worthy of Garbs eldest daughter?[/quote']

ha ha ha funny stuff

Maybe you can't argue with his knowledge but you could argue with his logic? Randy is also from the planet Zorg where he is actually a bionic slave who harvests moon dust from the nuranian must fields' date=' who as the emperor Garbs best warrior is sent to earth 3 times a year to do battle with the humanoid scum. Thus proving himself worthy of Garbs eldest daughter?[/quote']

This is retarded.

We all know Randy is a cyborg warrior sent from the future to weed out the weak for the upcoming war with the robots and he already conquered Zorg and mated with all of Emperor Garbs daughters.

Jesus some people are just completely ignorant.

This is retarded.

We all know Randy is a cyborg warrior sent from the future to weed out the weak for the upcoming war with the robots and he already conquered Zorg and mated with all of Emperor Garbs daughters.

Jesus some people are just completely ignorant.

How dare you!!! This means jihad!!!

If Machida is the best Karate practitioner in MMA, then why didn't the fight science show have Machida do the Karate kicks, and not Brandon Vera?

That's proof Brandon Vera is better, and I'm the biggest Machida fan of all. Atleast I was before Shogun/Machida 2. ESPN wouldn't settle for some 2nd rate kickers like Machida and Shogun, they had to get the absolute best, and that man was Brandon Vera. Randy dominated him. I dont know what else you all want me to tell you.

ESPN is unbiased and brings you the sports truth.

Bwahaha' date=' i am the once great lee murray who now rots in a morrocan jail cell who has an extremely sore bot bot because of dysentery.[/quote']

Pfft!

Day 1 of Minion Initiation is harder than Morrocan prison. He have to eat nails and jam glass into our eyes so that we can prove our worthiness to watch the great Al-Turk destory all who oppose him.

Pfft!

Day 1 of Minion Initiation is harder than Morrocan prison. He have to eat nails and jam glass into our eyes so that we can prove our worthiness to watch the great Al-Turk destory all who oppose him.

Sounds like a banger, lee murray is the greatest to have ever lived. I mean c'mon he beat tito in a street fight... btw love your sig haha.

If Machida is the best Karate practitioner in MMA' date=' then why didn't the fight science show have Machida do the Karate kicks, and not Brandon Vera?

That's proof Brandon Vera is better, and I'm the biggest Machida fan of all. Atleast I was before Shogun/Machida 2. .[/quote']

Not much of a fan if you stopped being his ''biggest fan'' after he lost a fight are you?

You all remember how he set up that first initial knockdown against HW champion Tim Sylvia? First punch he threw, he got the knockdown. He faked the kick, and came over the top with an overhand right. Only a K-1 level striker could pull off something like that.

If that doesn't certify him, then once he destroys James Toney, you all really won't be able to deny it. Randy Couture is legit.

Or what about him dismantling Gonzaga, who just got done KTFO'ing a K-1 level striker in Mirko Cro Cop?

I think it's just blind hatred for wrestling that fans won't accept the fact that Randy Couture is a legit K-1 level striker.

I don't care what anyone says.. If Randy Couture beats James Toney' date=' he's a certified K-1 level striker and would give Alistair Overeem absolute fits.

If Randy Couture beats James Toney, you have to consider him a K-1 level striker. There's no other way around it. He will have beat the best kicker in MMA, in Brandon Vera, and beat the best Boxer in MMA, in James Toney. Which if you combine those 2 opponents they would become the most elite K-1 level striker on the planet. Should Randy beat Toney tonight, how can you even argue it? He will have beat the best kicker in MMA and the best boxer in MMA. You're just some TUF nub if you think otherwise.

Brandon Vera has the best Muay Thai and best Karate in all of MMA. ESPN's Sports science show had Brandon Vera display and test the 2 different types of kicks to determine which one did more damage. If Brandon Vera wasn't the best in MMA at Muay Thai and Karate, they wouldn't have had him do this experiment, they would've had Shogun and Machida each display the 2 different styles of kicks. But there's a reason why they had Brandon Vera do it, they got the best kicker in the game to do the experiment, to come back with the truest and purest test results possible. ESPN only deals with the best people, Shogun and Machida just couldn't meet their standards and expectations when it comes to science and finding out the truth. PROOF

Randy has a win over the man with the best kicking in all of MMA, so that's half of the K-1 level striking right there. Now he's about to get a win over the man with the best boxing in MMA. The current boxing HW champion. So when he obliterates James Toney, he'll have the other half of his K-1 level striking solidified. Making him a CERTIFIED K-1 level striker.

Add to that, Randy Couture's unrivaled head movement, with wins over the best kicker, and best boxer in MMA.. And you have yourselves a K-1 level striker, folks.. I hate to get repetitive but it's the truth. I have to repeatedly break it down to you kids like that to get it through your alls caveman heads. Look at the absolute best striker on the planet, Anderson Silva. He made an instructional video of all these different types of fight styles and replicated all the best strikers on the planet. Royce Gracie's unparalleled fight stance, Kimbo's brutally ruthless backyard fighting style, Chuck Liddell's superb counter-striking style and celebrations.

@ 2:15

Anderson Silva displays the supreme head movement that Randy Couture possesses. Which just affirms my case that Randy Couture is an elite level striker, which is supremely overshadowed by his wrestling.. When he beats James Toney tonight, it will just make it official, that he is in fact, a K-1 level striker. Anderson is paying respects, as the best striker on the planet, PERIOD. To another top level striker he molded his style around. Yes Anderson was a student, but he is one of the few to become better than his master, Randy Couture. Just because someone is an Olympic level wrestler, doesn't mean they are void from being a K-1 level striker.

So cut the crap and recognize that if you're able to beat the best kicker, and best boxer on the planet inside of a year, no matter how you get the job done, it automatically makes you a K-1 level striker. No questions asked. So don't try to refute my claims, you all haven't been watching MMA as long as me. Im a true fan of the sport, a true student of the sport. I've watched enough fight tape and have broke it down frame by frame in slow motion, to know exactly WTF I'm talking about. I give a damn about all the TUF re-runs you've watched. Your MMA IQ's aren't high enough to even attempt to have a legitimate conversation with me, or even bring up a relevant argument. So accept what I say as truth like it's religion. Except if you question me I won't send you to hell, I'll just send my fists through your face and put you to sleep. So if you are going to say something, do it online, you do it in person, you're liable to end up in the ER.[/quote']

Randy beat Toney because Toney dont know anything about MMA.

Randy beat Vera in your eyes? I think your blind.

He beat Vera because the judges favorite him.

Archived