Who else is excited ?

SugaKO

I can't wait to see if Randy drops Toney Big mouth on his head. Will he finish him quickly or will he send a message? Or will Tony shock the MMA world with a KO of one of MMA's best even. Then we have the rematch which will be another barn burner with BJ wanting ti show that he is the champion and Edgar wanting his respect. Not to mention Kenny and the Maia fights, this card is going to be off the chain.

He will lose tonight. I believe he does have a chance though. His submission skills are great and he can catch anybody in the game. It only takes 1 slip or 1 mistake and he will break your bones/black you out.

I know he will lose. He will get GnP out via 2nd round TKO. I know he is good, but he won't win.

He will lose tonight. I believe he does have a chance though. His submission skills are great and he can catch anybody in the game. It only takes 1 slip or 1 mistake and he will break your bones/black you out.

I know he will lose. He will get GnP out via 2nd round TKO. I know he is good' date=' but he won't win.[/quote']

If i didn't already have 2 sig bets on tonight i would have you one on this

I know he will lose. He will get GnP out via 2nd round TKO. I know he is good' date=' but he won't win.[/quote']

If i didn't have 5 sig bets i would offer you one lol

My sig is gonna suck if all of them lose

He won't lose....

Archived