Toney: "Brock Lesnar is a sissy"

CarwinDemoMan66

This fight is going to be a one sided beating with Toney receiving it. Nothing more than a loud mouth idiot with the intelligence of a 4 year old. Perhaps some of that is from getting beat over the years in the head but regardless i've had it with this idiot. WAR Couture!

Brock just doesn't like to get hit, which was pretty apparant in the Carwin fight. Toney thinks he is a ***** because of that and hey maybe he is right lol. first time he fights a guy that is about the same size and he curls up to a ball and runs through the ring like a frightened schoolgirl.

Brock just doesn't like to get hit' date=' which was pretty apparant in the Carwin fight. Toney thinks he is a ***** because of that and hey maybe he is right lol. first time he fights a guy that is about the same size and he curls up to a ball and runs through the ring like a frightened schoolgirl.[/quote']

idk about you but i dont think anyone LIKES to get hit. like what his meant to have an ****** when he gets hit??

I give it to Brock..He won fair and square in the Carwin fight. But when Carwin hit him Brock just didn't back up. He ran back. That is a sissy. That is why Toney said it. You do what you gotta do to win and for Brock it was be a sissy and just turtle up for a little bit. Pretty smart actually

I give it to Brock..He won fair and square in the Carwin fight. But when Carwin hit him Brock just didn't back up. He ran back. That is a sissy. That is why Toney said it. You do what you gotta do to win and for Brock it was be a sissy and just turtle up for a little bit. Pretty smart actually

I agree. I wasn't happy with that performance... but coming back strong in the second smiling was funny as hell.

Lesnar had already attempted to take Carwin down at that point... without success.

James Toney would not stand a chance... and yes he hits hard but so does Shane Carwin and Lesnar took a ton of punishment from him... Lesnar would be able to take fat out of shape Toney down before he could inflict any serious damage.

Just my two cents. Let's hope Couture can win this... I have a bad feeling.

I agree. I wasn't happy with that performance... but coming back strong in the second smiling was funny as hell.

Lesnar had already attempted to take Carwin down at that point... without success.

James Toney would not stand a chance... and yes he hits hard but so does Shane Carwin and Lesnar took a ton of punishment from him... Lesnar would be able to take fat out of shape Toney down before he could inflict any serious damage.

Just my two cents. Let's hope Couture can win this... I have a bad feeling.

Oh god me too..

I wanna get this off my chest' date=' so please, be my shoulder?

I had a dream about 10 days ago that Randy Couture died.

It was terrible, I dont know how he died, but he was dead.

Thats been bugging me for a while and I havent told anyone(dont like talkin about deaths in MMA, or any sport). But alot of people are saying Toney is going too kill Couture.

Its freakin me out man, I cant wait till the fight is over and no one died.

Thanks for listening.

Archived