TUF 12 Cast

alliedwarior

I was just checkign out some of the TUF 12 cast and a few of them have had recent fights,

this probally means that they didnt make the show,

for example Pablo "The Scarecrow" Garza faught the 21st which is a week ago so I dont know if he didnt make the show or he just had a fight contract before or what.

theres a couple other guys who faught recently too but I dont feel like goin back to see.

anyways probally dont care but there was probally 5-6 guys I noticed faught in the past 3 months so just pointing that out.

Also Amir has a fight on Septemeber 18.

also Cody McKenize (11-0) has won his last 9 fights by Guillotine Choke!

I was just checkign out some of the TUF 12 cast and a few of them have had recent fights' date='

this probally means that they didnt make the show,

for example Pablo "The Scarecrow" Garza faught the 21st which is a week ago so I dont know if he didnt make the show or he just had a fight contract before or what.

theres a couple other guys who faught recently too but I dont feel like goin back to see.

anyways probally dont care but there was probally 5-6 guys I noticed faught in the past 3 months so just pointing that out.

Also Amir has a fight on Septemeber 18.

also [b']Cody McKenize (11-0) has won his last 9 fights by Guillotine Choke[/b]!

Well I guess I know who my pick to win is.

Archived