Weirdest movie you have ever seen?

FMS20

I once watched a movie that was in french. I found it absoulutly hilarious! I have no idea why' date=' but my sides where hurting i was laughing so much lol[/quote']

Ha ha ha, what movie? I just finally saw The Hangover yesterday. I wasn't expecting to much to be honest, but it was hilarious. A really weird movie was Royal Tenenbaums, saw it when I was like 13 or something.

Ha ha ha' date=' what movie? I just finally saw The Hangover yesterday. I wasn't expecting to much to be honest, but it was hilarious. A really weird movie was Royal Tenenbaums, saw it when I was like 13 or something.[/quote']

I have no idea. I didnt understand what was going on, they where just two weird men doing weird stuff. lol

Another weird movie:

This Chinease football (soccer) team sucked then somehow they could all jump 10 feet in the air then score from the halfway line with backflip kicks ect. One of them was in love with a bread maker but the bread maker was crying alot and tears where getting in her bread so nobody bought it:(

The team got to the final of a tournament, against a team were using Roids. They needed 1 more player so the bread maker randomly turned up to play, but only men where aloud to play. The bread maker shaved her head so she could play. The man who loved her said "why you look like ET?". I cant remember who won that football game. That movie was fucked up!

I just watch Eraserhead and it was messed up. Probably the weirdest movies I have ever seen. I can't even describe it.

What in your opinion is the weirdest movie you have ever watched.

When I saw the title of the thread' date=' Eraserhead is what I thought of first. David Lynch is a weird director.

So here is a new one: [b']Blue[/b], directed by Derek Jarman

Here is what imdb.com said:

Many people complained about the triteness or cliche nature of the device of using an all-blue screen for the seventy-some odd minutes of this film. I'd guess that most of these people never saw the film on the big screen.

If you did see this on a big screen, however, you were sure to notice the tricks your eyes played on you. Jarman, directing this film as he lost his eyesight (and what could be worse for a director?), last saw the color blue. As you watch the film, your eyes become saturated with the color blue, and begin to try and compensate for the overstimulation, shifting to oranges, showing illusionary shapes in the blank field of the screen, and ultimately betraying you. What better allegory for the loss of one's vision, especially when it means everything to you?

I have an unsettling urge to want to see this. Thank you.

My friend watched it high:confused: He said it was pretty messed up.

I wonder if making a human centipede is actually possible? Just with 2 or 3 people?

I dont think making a centipede would be possible because they have 100 limbs lol

Archived