What fight card were/are you the most excited about?

bright508620

UFC 117

-or-

UFC 118

For me it would be 117. I mean Sonnen made it a crazy fight. Right now, nothing beats UFC 117. The worst fight was the fitch fight and still, i thought it was a good fight. Not great but good.

I was so hyped and it all came through. For some reason i just can't see UFC 118 being another fantastic card much as UFC 117 was.

But we will find out tonight. If UFC 118 pulls through with a great card, i will be amazingly happy. I just don't see it happening. But i have HOPE :)

Better fights or better fighters. 117 is and will be one of the best fights cards to go down imo. The only real great match ups on 118 is Penn vs Edgar and Florian vs Maynard

I'm pretty excited for Diaz/Davis

but yeah, I think 117 was all around a better card.

I'm pretty excited for Diaz/Davis

but yeah' date=' I think 117 was all around a better card.[/quote']

Never really been a fan of either of them. 117 turned out to be amazing never been on edge of my seat through almost the entire card. Fitch and Alves was a bummer but the entire card Silva/Sonnen, Struve/Morecraft, Hughs/Almeida, Guida/Anjos was off the chain

Never really been a fan of either of them. 117 turned out to be amazing never been on edge of my seat through almost the entire card. Fitch and Alves was a bummer but the entire card Silva/Sonnen' date=' Struve/Morecraft, Hughs/Almeida, Guida/Anjos was off the chain[/quote']

I'm not really a fan of either, especially Diaz. lol but I think they will put on a good fight.

Both.

I was excited for both. Almost every event excites me. I am not going to complain about the UK event. I do not cling to names I just like to see good fights.

118 makes me more excited, because there are two big fights and I want to see them both. Plus, first pro boxer's fight and BJs rematch is enough. Add to that Ken Flo and Maynard

UFC 117

-or-

UFC 118

For me it would be 117. I mean Sonnen made it a crazy fight. Right now' date=' nothing beats UFC 117. The worst fight was the fitch fight and still, i thought it was a good fight. Not great but good.

I was so hyped and it all came through. For some reason i just can't see UFC 118 being another fantastic card much as UFC 117 was.

But we will find out tonight. If UFC 118 pulls through with a great card, i will be amazingly happy. I just don't see it happening. But i have HOPE :)[/quote']

Tonights for sure

Archived