Junglebird!

BJBJJ

jungle bird............

myarcticenemy.jpg

my knight-en.jpg

mylex-president.jpg

my lovers.jpg

wait..... not that last one.

you are my bane and your twisted will, shall be crushed in a short 4 hrs.

enjoy your avatar while you still can.

I commend your guts for making a thread to call me out. Yes a desperation move on your part to try and divert attention from Toney!

Dcent, you must leave the James Toney hype train before it is too late. It is heading full-speed toward another train. The Randy couture Train. As we all know, Randy's train is much stronger, possesses much better striking technique, wrestling, grappling, muay thai, and kung fu. When these two trains collide it will be curtains for you.

James Toney train

Toy_Train.gif

Randy Couture train

Super-Train-500x333.jpg

I extend an olive branch to you. Return to MMA and the bosom of Randy Couture before he never accepts you again. In an ocean of people chanting Randy, you are a krill whispering "Ianplainwichu". - You and your followers must return, the grasp of James Toney is powerful yes, but you all need to overcome it.

I must take leave shortly. Heading to our favorite UFC spot to watch history made. Just remember The Dark Emperor has no power over you if you accept Randy Couture into your life. He shall save you, Randy Couture will save us all in just a few hours.

I commend your guts for making a thread to call me out. Yes a desperation move on your part to try and divert attention from Toney!

Dcent' date=' you must leave the James Toney hype train before it is too late. It is heading full-speed toward another train. The Randy couture Train. As we all know, Randy's train is much stronger, possesses much better striking technique, wrestling, grappling, muay thai, and kung fu. When these two trains collide it will be curtains for you.

James Toney train

[img']http://www.timtim.com/public/images/drawings/large/Toy_Train.gif[/img]

Randy Couture train

Super-Train-500x333.jpg

I extend an olive branch to you. Return to MMA and the bosom of Randy Couture before he never accepts you again. In an ocean of people chanting Randy, you are a krill whispering "Ianplainwichu". - You and your followers must return, the grasp of James Toney is powerful yes, but you all need to overcome it.

I must take leave shortly. Heading to our favorite UFC spot to watch history made. Just remember The Dark Emperor has no power over you if you accept Randy Couture into your life. He shall save you, Randy Couture will save us all in just a few hours.

your posted ramblings make no sense.

will you atleast admit defeat?

I CLEARLY won our avatar bet. RANDY THE LEGEND! in the first.

you clearly lost (RANDY THE LEGEND! in the second)

I expect you to refrain from using ANY apple related avatars for the duration of 2010.

man up and accept defeat.

no more BJ penn style excuses from you.

they sicken me.

Archived