Glad i have not paid for this lay and gay card...

usafighters88

winner lentz... on the prelims ...

I agree that was an awful fight. Diaz vs Davis was a great fight though, and I don't think a 2 minute stoppage from J-Lau really qualifies as LnP.

Kenny vs Maynard wasn't the best fight in the world but at least Maynard utilised his wrestling well. It wasn't the prettiest fight ever, but he sure as hell impressed me a lot more than Lentz did with his wrestling.

We are going to have all wrestling lay and gay champs soon. Fighters will never get big followings if they keep this **** up...well skilled and its a part of MMA but ffs its boring as hell...

then don't watch it.

stfu already. go cry somewhere else.

We are going to have all wrestling lay and gay champs soon. Fighters will never get big followings if they keep this **** up...well skilled and its a part of MMA but ffs its boring as hell...

Agree what a boring set of fights....can't finish anything...yawn. Hope Randy and BJ can make this fight a lil more worth it...glad i didn't pay for this.

Agree what a boring set of fights....can't finish anything...yawn. Hope Randy and BJ can make this fight a lil more worth it...glad i didn't pay for this.

I disagree. Maia didn't finish the fight but he sure as hell went for it, and the way he transitions on the ground with such ease is admirable. As for Diaz vs Davis, you'd be crazy to call that LnP, and Maynard vs Kenny wasn't THAT bad. Although I appreciate that it's frustrating to watch a guy as skilled and likeable as Kenny get beaten in that kind of way.

I disagree. Maia didn't finish the fight but he sure as hell went for it' date=' and the way he transitions on the ground with such ease is admirable. As for Diaz vs Davis, you'd be crazy to call that LnP, and Maynard vs Kenny wasn't THAT bad. Although I appreciate that it's frustrating to watch a guy as skilled and likeable as Kenny get beaten in that kind of way.[/quote']

I give you the diaz/davis fight; however, maia vs miranda is just a stupid fight...lay around attempting and failing...stand up and bang.

I give you the diaz/davis fight; however' date=' maia vs miranda is just a stupid fight...lay around attempting and failing...stand up and bang.[/quote']

Attempting and failing is a lot more entertaining than not attempting anything at all. Maia tried numerous times to finish that fight, which is more than can be said for a lot of grapplers in the UFC today.

then don't watch it.

stfu already. go cry somewhere else.

how can you say dont watch it when you dont know what is going to happen before the fight starts?

people are allowed an opinion, dont read or react to them complaining or saying things you disagree with

x

I thought the maia fight was a good mma fight to be honest

It's very admirable that Maia is willing to give up positional dominance for a submission attempt but at the same time, I was impressed that Gray had a relatively easy time controlling Kenflo and completely shocked that Edgar had such an easy win over Penn. Grats Frankie.

couture was layin and preyin when he was teeing off on james toney face with mad punches

Archived