After Randy is done sodomising Toney, what's next?

KingZerxst

You ready to lose your sig bet?

Couture probably won't be fighting for another title but I'd like to see him fight the winner of Bader and Rogerio or possibly Rich Franklin.

Theres a lot of good fights for Randy.

f Couture wins i see him against Jon Jones early next year for a possible #1 contender spot pr Rich Franklin as another legends match in December

You ready to lose your sig bet?

Couture probably won't be fighting for another title but I'd like to see him fight the winner of Bader and Rogerio or possibly Rich Franklin.

Theres a lot of good fights for Randy.

I want Randy vs Rashad.

I would love to see Randy break Rashads face as soon as he tries that Wall n Stall ********.

I want Randy vs Rashad.

I would love to see Randy break Rashads face as soon as he tries that Wall n Stall ********.

Rashad already declined fighting Randy , but maybe after Shogun wrecks Suga we will see that fight ( Hopefully Rashad wins but I'll be realistic).

Rich vs Couture seems pretty probable I mean it makes sense and it would be a headliner without a title fight.

Jon Jones vs Couture would have immense hype and you could say the godfather vs the up and comer and the legend vs the rising star blah blah blah.

Like I said theres a lot of good fights for Couture , though I don't think he will fight Jones just because they really want to keep Jones moving forward and a loss to Couture could hurt a lot.

PS: KansasCityKing if Kenflo wins your sig will be. " Future_Champ is destined for greatness and I was a fool to challenge him"

Rashad already declined fighting Randy ' date=' but maybe after Shogun wrecks Suga we will see that fight ( Hopefully Rashad wins but I'll be realistic).

Rich vs Couture seems pretty probable I mean it makes sense and it would be a headliner without a title fight.

Jon Jones vs Couture would have immense hype and you could say the godfather vs the up and comer and the legend vs the rising star blah blah blah.

Like I said theres a lot of good fights for Couture , though I don't think he will fight Jones just because they really want to keep Jones moving forward and a loss to Couture could hurt a lot.

PS: KansasCityKing if Kenflo wins your sig will be. " Future_Champ is destined for greatness and I was a fool to challenge him"[/quote']

lol alright but PM it too me.

And if something ridiculous happens in this fight like Randy KOing Toney standing or Toney submitting Randy I think we should reserve the right to change it.

Randy vs Rich wouldn't be a good fight.

Randy was the HW champ. Rich was the MW champ. Rich would be completely overpowered in that fight.

Bones won't get Randy because they're gonna want to put him against a younger guy like Thiago or Forrest.

I think Forrest would most likely be his next fight at LHW which would be awesome and after that I see him fighting Rashad.

lol alright but PM it too me.

And if something ridiculous happens in this fight like Randy KOing Toney standing or Toney submitting Randy I think we should reserve the right to change it.

Randy vs Rich wouldn't be a good fight.

Randy was the HW champ. Rich was the MW champ. Rich would be completely overpowered in that fight.

Bones won't get Randy because they're gonna want to put him against a younger guy like Thiago or Forrest.

I think Forrest would most likely be his next fight at LHW which would be awesome and after that I see him fighting Rashad.

I do agree with you there Randy would most likely overpower Rich for a dominant decision but then again after seeing Vera practically beat Couture I'm not very certain.

I heard Bones vs Forrest was next then I heard Forrest said he wants a different fight lol. I hope Jones fights Forrest , Rich or Roger/Bader. I think Jones would throw Thiago down and beat a whole in his face though I'd like to see Thiago KTFO of Jones in all honesty.

I already PMed you the sig you're going to put up after Kenflo whoops up on Maynard ;)

I do agree with you there Randy would most likely overpower Rich for a dominant decision but then again after seeing Vera practically beat Couture I'm not very certain.

I heard Bones vs Forrest was next then I heard Forrest said he wants a different fight lol. I hope Jones fights Forrest ' date=' Rich or Roger/Bader. I think Jones would throw Thiago down and beat a whole in his face though I'd like to see Thiago KTFO of Jones in all honesty.

I already PMed you the sig you're going to put up after Kenflo whoops up on Maynard ;)[/quote']

I'm telling you dude. As long as Gray isn't stupid and just takes Kenny down he'll avoid the sub and wrestle him to a decision.

I'm telling you dude. As long as Gray isn't stupid and just takes Kenny down he'll avoid the sub and wrestle him to a decision.

I understand Maynard is probably a good matchup for Kenflo being a huge and extremely skilled wrestler with loads of power and he trains under Couture.

Same with Fitch vs Alves I knew Fitch was the probable victor

But Kenflo is one of my favorite fighters so its like my way of giving him a little support ;)

Goodluck , enjoy the figths and Kenflo is going to shove his elbows up Maynards @ss.

I understand Maynard is probably a good matchup for Kenflo being a huge and extremely skilled wrestler with loads of power and he trains under Couture.

Same with Fitch vs Alves I knew Fitch was the probable victor

But Kenflo is one of my favorite fighters so its like my way of giving him a little support ;)

Goodluck ' date=' enjoy the figths and Kenflo is going to shove his elbows up Maynards @ss.[/quote']

lol Maynard is gonna brush Kenflo's hair behind his ear and whisper sweet nothings to him all night long.

Archived