Anyone really surprised with the outcome of the natural vs the lights out fight?

molejao43

kinda. I thought with all that talk .. I was actually really worried before the fight. Then i see him coming in with a boxing stance ......

The trash talk before fights is only good for one thing: To get people to buy the PPV fight. Everybody and their mothers knew toney didnt have a chance.

kinda. I thought with all that talk .. I was actually really worried before the fight. Then i see him coming in with a boxing stance ......

Can't be that surprised, even Toney said he wouldn't bother training any MMA during an interview. Honestly I felt bad for Toney, but at the same time I have to remind myself that it was his decision to not do a lick of MMA training going into this fight.

Well atleast he stepped up and it was proven MMA > Boxing

To me there is nothing to prove. Fighting in the UFC and Boxing are completly 2 different things. Just because you are great at boxing doesnt mean you are good at MMA.

That fight was a joke and Dana should have never have allowed Toney to go and fight in the UFC.

IMO there were many other fighters that deserved to be fighting against randy instead of putting Toney in there which ended up being the joke of the year

Archived