BJ Penn should work for the Red Cross

Exodus9mm

The man is a savant at drawing blood. In fact, I don't think any single fighter has drawn more blood from their opponents than Penn.

Case in point:

Mr. Stevenson

4367.jpg

Mr. Gomi

x6fvuw.png

Mr Sanchez

20091214121628_img_62561.jpg

The Red Cross could be using BJ to help fill their blood banks.

Frankie Edgar is about to lose some blood tonight, let me tell you.

yea he is probably the best grappler of all time. He is definitely one of those people that i wish i could have seen fight' date=' i guess thats why Sakuraba is my favorite fighter haha.[/quote']

I like you. You have exceptional taste in good fighters.

You hear Sakuraba is fighting Miller at Dream 16? Man I'm jacked for that......

yea he is probably the best grappler of all time. He is definitely one of those people that i wish i could have seen fight' date=' i guess thats why Sakuraba is my favorite fighter haha.[/quote']

He's not even close to the best grappler of all time, maybe the best judoka.. but not the best grappler.

The ground game has evolved a lot since his time..

I like you. You have exceptional taste in good fighters.

You hear Sakuraba is fighting Miller at Dream 16? Man I'm jacked for that......

YEA! i heard that last night on here. I am not a big fan of Miller at all so i am hoping he ends up in a KIMURA haha. Saku is getting old so i gotta cherish his fights while hes still signing contracts, I'm hoping he wins so he doesn't retire because typically Japanese fighters do not retire on a win.

YEA! i heard that last night on here. I am not a big fan of Miller at all so i am hoping he ends up in a KIMURA haha. Saku is getting old so i gotta cherish his fights while hes still signing contracts' date=' I'm hoping he wins so he doesn't retire because typically Japanese fighters do not retire on a win.[/quote']

You know it. Getting to see him fight is still a big treat. I'm hoping his time with Aoki may have inspired him to put some big focus into his last few fights. I hate Miller, and hope Kaz wrecks him with a nice armlock of some sort.

You know it. Getting to see him fight is still a big treat. I'm hoping his time with Aoki may have inspired him to put some big focus into his last few fights. I hate Miller' date=' and hope Kaz wrecks him with a nice armlock of some sort.[/quote']

i hear you man....watching prelims now...who are all your picks for tonight im curious.

yea theres rules/time limits now....When Kimura fought it was literally for his entire country's pride.

All I know about Kimura is what he did here in Brazil, fighting Helio and Santana, etc

There's one thing that I really wish to know since I started praticing Jiu jitsu, what really changed from Japanese Ju-jitsu to Brazillian Jiu jitsu ?

I mean, I have submitted purple belts judokas with ease and I'm still a white belt..

My theory is that with the past years Helio and his brothers focused only in the ground game and applied more "alavanca" like we call here(which is basically controling the opponent's body in a certain way that you don't have to use to much strength) while the Japaneses kept the old and traditional style of grappling without changing it, that's why it has evolved so much since then.

All I know about Kimura is what he did here in Brazil' date=' fighting Helio and Santana, etc

There's one thing that I really wish to know since I started praticing Jiu jitsu, what really changed from Japanese Ju-jitsu to Brazillian Jiu jitsu ?

I mean, I have submitted purple belts judokas with ease and I'm still a white belt..

My theory is that with the past years Helio and his brothers focused only in the ground game and applied more "alavanca" like we call here(which is basically controling the opponent's body in a certain way that you don't have to use to much strength) while the Japaneses kept the old and traditional style of grappling without changing it, that's why it has evolved so much since then.[/quote']

the main difference between BJJ and JJJ is JJJ focussed more on getting submissions from a standing position...where as BJJ is mostly ground positions as you already know.

edit: by the way sorry Ex for hijacking your thread talking grappling instead of blood and BJ haha.

the main difference between BJJ and JJJ is JJJ focussed more on getting submissions from a standing position...where as BJJ is mostly ground positions as you already know.

Which is bad.. since standing submissions aren't very effective' date=' pretty much like Aikido.

by the way sorry Ex for hijacking your thread talking grappling instead of blood and BJ haha.

yeah we pretty used the whole second page, lol

but it doesn't matter, after tonight we will have enough material to fill 3 pages.

• 1 year later...

no but it helps u avoid submissions from a BJJ world champion. smh u are one ignorant kid.

lol this does not bother me' date=' I just post pictures of Penn getting beat up by GSP because I know THEY hate it! Because grease helps you take someone down and beat them up from top position....bahahahahahahaha[/quote']

Archived