**** Shogun! That was the best part of the PPV Anderson Silva!

Shady_Champ

Anderson Silva >Shogun lol at the shogun fans silly kids.

I will have to agree with you. Silva would kick Shogun in the leg and his knee would be done....but seriously Shogun is the ****, but with his knee surgeries I don't think he will last long. And I'm a Shogun fan, not much of a Silva fan

HAHA are you for real? Your so desperate you sunk that low' date=' damn dude pathetic![/quote']

Yes they all are. It's because they're jealous Shogun fans. They're mad because in comparison Anderson makes Shogun look bad. So they try to tear him down. Probably still butthurt because Anderson tooled Griffin and Rua got subbed by him.

Anderson got outstruck by Chael Sonnen.

I find it interesting though how Sonnen can out-strike Silva by 10-1 in a fight and still look more of a bloody mess... it's like the 4-5 good strikes Silva managed to get through did more damage to Sonnen than all 150-200 pillow fists Sonnen dropped on Silva...

Excited for the rematch :) I call Silva via triangle in the 2nd...

I find it interesting though how Sonnen can out-strike Silva by 10-1 in a fight and still look more of a bloody mess... it's like the 4-5 good strikes Silva managed to get through did more damage to Sonnen than all 150-200 pillow fists Sonnen dropped on Silva...

Excited for the rematch :) I call Silva via triangle in the 2nd...

He wasn't trying to knockout Silva, he was trying to dominate Silva...which he did. Silva was in desperation mode and trying to finish Sonnen...which he did

Yes they all are. It's because they're jealous Shogun fans. They're mad because in comparison Anderson makes Shogun look bad. So they try to tear him down. Probably still butthurt because Anderson tooled Griffin and Rua got subbed by him.

This is just my opinion...but Sonnen would do the same thing to Shogun. Shogun's strengths is his striking and submission, just like Silva

He wasn't trying to knockout Silva' date=' he was trying to dominate Silva...which he did. Silva was in desperation mode and trying to finish Sonnen...which he did[/quote']

Still think it speaks volumes about a fighter when they can throw that many strikes and still have more damage done to them with a few strikes from their opponent... I can understand that Sonnen wasn't trying to KO Silva, but when you drop that many strikes on an opponent it should be them that's the bloody mess, not yourself...

And considering that normally a 5th round submission is a near impossibility due to exhaustion, stress on the body, and slip from sweat, the fact that Silva could pull it off tells me that Silva wasn't truly hurt the whole time Sonnen was on top of him...

Just my 0.02...

Still think it speaks volumes about a fighter when they can throw that many strikes and still have more damage done to them with a few strikes from their opponent... I can understand that Sonnen wasn't trying to KO Silva' date=' but when you drop that many strikes on an opponent it should be them that's the bloody mess, not yourself...

And considering that normally a 5th round submission is a near impossibility due to exhaustion, stress on the body, and slip from sweat, the fact that Silva could pull it off tells me that Silva wasn't truly hurt the whole time Sonnen was on top of him...

Just my 0.02...[/quote']

I'm sure he was exausted. Sonnen just sucks that bad at sub defense. Sonnen didn't do much damage, but he stayed busy for 4 and a half rounds

After getting beat up for 4 1/2 rounds by a guy you never gave a chance to... it's amazing that Silva fans are calling Shogun fans delusional.

Not delusional. Silva is Undefeated in the UFC 12 -0 Shogun 3 - 2. Anderson holds records in the UFC for consecutive wins, title defences and most title defences. Also he tooled Griffin and Shogun got tapped by him. Oh btw Silva won Sonnen lost. Silva still the champ Sonnen not a champ. Am I delusional or is all of that fact?

Nobody wants to see that fraud anymore except for the nutt gobblers' date=' Sonnen is coming to take what already belongs to him... Anderson Silvas virginity I mean belt.[/quote']

How is he a fraud??? And how is the belt rightfully Sonnen's and not Silva's? Was it Sonnen or Silva that tapped out and lost? Last time I checked the fighter that finishes the other fighter is the winner and rightful owner of the belt. Am I correct in that Assessment? If I'm not please tell me how I'm wrong. If I'm right just admit that you've been owned and move along. You can either do this in a reply or by not replying @ all.

How is he a fraud??? And how is the belt rightfully Sonnen's and not Silva's? Was it Sonnen or Silva that tapped out and lost? Last time I checked the fighter that finishes the other fighter is the winner and rightful owner of the belt. Am I correct in that Assessment? If I'm not please tell me how I'm wrong. If I'm right just admit that you've been owned and move along. You can either do this in a reply or by not replying @ all.

I don't think you're retarded shady , but your statement was quite moronic because you 100% understood my perspective and as to why I said it.

I don't think you're retarded shady ' date=' but your statement was quite moronic because you 100% understood my perspective and as to why I said it.[/quote']

My post wasn't moronic. It was full of facts. You're post is your perspective which is another word for opinion. Which goes against facts. So if anyones post is moronic it's yours. It's cool tho. You're still one of my favorite members.

A.silva> shogun

anderson_silva.jpg

Hey bro you still owe me on an avatar bet. I was looking at your sig and noticed you're a Cain fan. I'm a Brock fan. So how about a year long Avatar bet on that fight.

My post wasn't moronic. It was full of facts. You're post is your perspective which is another word for opinion. Which goes against facts. So if anyones post is moronic it's yours. It's cool tho. You're still one of my favorite members.

Hey bro you still owe me on an avatar bet. I was looking at your sig and noticed you're a Cain fan. I'm a Brock fan. So how about a year long Avatar bet on that fight.

I'm just not a Anderson fan and I believe if Chael doesn;t beat him Vitor will drop him like a sack of potatoes , I understand his creditability and he is quite a fancy fighter but I think he is a fraud and his time at the top is just about up. Yeah its perspectives but I find them practically factual.

I'm just not a Anderson fan and I believe if Chael doesn;t beat him Vitor will drop him like a sack of potatoes ' date=' I understand his creditability and he is quite a fancy fighter but I think he is a fraud and his time at the top is just about up. Yeah its perspectives but I find them practically factual.[/quote']

How and why is he a fraud?

who wants to see a guy who got manhandled(treated like a prostitute) last ppv?

DW is ashamed of Anderson you moron.

Why would anybody want to see the current champ that WON in the last PPV?

Speaking of being ashamed of someone. Does it hurt to know that mommy and daddy regret not aborting you?

Nobody wants to see that fraud anymore except for the nutt gobblers' date=' Sonnen is coming to take what already belongs to him... Anderson Silvas virginity I mean belt.[/quote']

How does is belong to sonnen lol?? If you get tapped out in a championship fight by the champion, it does not mean the challenger wins, even if he was winning the fight. Also does this mean that Nog wasn't the interim champ because he was getting picked apart but won by sub?

Silva 12-0, tooled everybody in the MW division and 2 solid guys at LHW... Shogun loses to griffin, beats 2 over the hills and gets his title shot, loses first fight and then catches Machida when Machida makes a mistake and changes his stance... Dont even think about starting to call Shogun the best he's got a long way to go before he's p4p or on Silva's level!

Silva 12-0' date=' tooled everybody in the MW division and 2 solid guys at LHW... Shogun loses to griffin, beats 2 over the hills and gets his title shot, loses first fight and then catches Machida when Machida makes a mistake and changes his stance... Dont even think about starting to call Shogun the best he's got a long way to go before he's p4p or on Silva's level![/quote']

very well put.

• 4 months later...

Archived