miller by ninja choke

jduk

I don't think there's a single fan in the world who wouldn't be happy for Miller after what he's been through recently. The guy is tough as nails, and if he can work on his takedown offence, then I see no reason why he can't impose his grappling skills on some of the tougher guys in the division and work his way up the ladder.

I don't think there's a single fan in the world who wouldn't be happy for Miller after what he's been through recently. The guy is tough as nails' date=' and if he can work on his takedown offence, then I see no reason why he can't impose his grappling skills on some of the tougher guys in the division and work his way up the ladder.[/quote']

I agree.

Now maybe I missed something, but isn't an anaconda basically the same thing (even Buffer called it a win via Anaconda choke). Basically take one arm around his neck, then brace that same arm against your other arms bicep and then turn/twist your body. Maybe it might have been a Ninja Choke had he kept it standing and held it, but it seemed like an Anaconda at the end of it.

Archived