ufc 118...your view

banga94

so................

how did you find ufc 118?? :)

personally i did find it a little boring. i found the pre-lims better than the acctual main events:(

I was glad to see diaz

VERY glad to see florian get beat :D

Surprised to see Maia make grappling mistakes

Embarrassed because Toney obviously had no idea what he was getting himself into

Sad to see BJ get dominated, and VERY sad for the future of the lw division..

pretty glad actually seeing as my five picks for the main card we're spot on. though it was a bummer to see the home favorites minus Lauzon on the prelims lose.

though i had diaz, i felt bad for davis not being able to pull the win off and resorted to being to sleep. that and maia,though dominant, making those key mistakes on the ground for the wizard he is.

I thought it was a bad night of fights.. Packed full of a great card yes. Two people fighting in every fight NO!!

Diaz was jabbing away at Davis and he couldnt do anything about it

Maia was doing pretty much eveything he wanted. The other guy seemed to, well, not even try. He had openings to do something but just kinda didnt try even when he was on top of maia in the sprawl position his team was like get out get out.. WTF .

Maynard vs florian was ok but it was still boring. I want to see either great stand up or great grappiling. Or even both..

Couture vs Toney.. LOL I couldnt even watch I wanted Toney to win but had a big laugh at him flopping around on the ground.

Edgar vs Penn WOW Edgar Dominated this fight but he didnt finish. BJ kept trying to get him with a left hook but it didnt pan out.

I thought the fights were pretty much all quality! Only fight that I thought sucked was Lentz vs Winner, and it was all Lentz fault. Screw Lentz, I don't like Lentz. Can Lentz please be put against, Griffin or Dunham or Florian or Edgar or Maynard, so he can get tooled.

I was glad to see diaz

VERY glad to see florian get beat :D

Surprised to see Maia make grappling mistakes

Embarrassed because Toney obviously had no idea what he was getting himself into

Sad to see BJ get dominated' date=' and VERY sad for the future of the lw division..[/b']

these

and enjoyed all the ground fighting

and i hate maynard more than ever

I thought that my money was well spent (PPV). Edgar put on a show, there were some great submissions (Lauzon, Diaz).

Now, the Toney fight, I think he could do better. Couture's takedown was just lame, Toney could move away from it easily, he was just too fat and slow to do it. It got me wondering which fight was easier for Couture, Coleman or Toney..

But I have to give Toney his props, he went there as a boxer and stepped in the ring, and he made me laugh as hell during a month, that's why I'm not mad for losing the sigbet.

BJ disappointed me, simple as that.

Archived