Hey Exodus, come here

Fast

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Toney didn't get a punch off' date=' no sprawl game what so ever, he was like a turtle off his back. Randy made him tap. Blee that!

Discuss, and do not ever doubt Captain America.

Fast has superior MMA knowledge.[/quote']

What up Fast though you was gone brah. I called it too right down the the submission. Good to see you back bro.

Cheers

Stomp

What up Fast though you was gone brah. I called it too right down the the submission. Good to see you back bro.

Cheers

Stomp

I am not back like as in back.. I am very busy as of late. Doing some Police Officer observations, but I thought I woudl stop in because I just could not blee that! lol

I wa thinking about flooding your inbox with pointless messages until you came back' date=' but, far too lazy.[/quote']

LOL..you are the pm banditt

Did you see the stealth shot from Randy? It was a long shot, what i mean is he shot from way out and grabbed the ankle, very elementary shot and I do believe Toney fell before Randy if started driving..hehe

I am not back like as in back.. I am very busy as of late. Doing some Police Officer observations' date=' but I thought I woudl stop in because I just could not blee that! lol[/quote']

Cool goodluck with the new job. Yeah it was great but a part of me did want to see Toney win just because of the hype it would produce and maybe more boxers would try mma.

Props to Toney he got in there and tried and took his loss like a gentlemen.

LOL..you are the pm banditt

Did you see the stealth shot from Randy? It was a long shot' date=' what i mean is he shot from way out and grabbed the ankle, very elementary shot and I do believe Toney fell before Randy if started driving..hehe[/quote']

Didnt see the fight:(

couldnt go to a sports bar ethier, damn it all. But thanks for the insight, Play by plays arent good for specific detail.

Toney didn't get a punch off' date=' no sprawl game what so ever, he was like a turtle off his back. Randy made him tap. Blee that!

Discuss, and do not ever doubt Captain America.

Fast has superior MMA knowledge.[/quote']

Is that really YOU? ;)

oh man' date=' i feel bad for ex...the toney train just got knock way the **** off track lol[/quote']

lights-out1.jpg

kd6gs9.jpg

fast' date=' you're giving up being a counselor?[/quote']

Not sure yet, I am doing observation in the Police field to see if I am willing to make the change. One disadvantage is a pay cut in the transition, so i would have to really really like it to change.

I too told Exodus and Dcent that Toney had missing screws. This train never made it passed 5 mph.

What's up' date=' Fast?[/quote']

To be quick with his hands in teh boxing ring, he was really slow in the cage. I now know for a fact I could take Tony down and beat his ears off:eek:

i am doing well, how was your Lobster and Steak?

Howdy Butter Biscuits. You do not want to be a cop. My best friend is a Federal Marshal in Charlottesville' date=' and that is a good gig.[/quote']

I am shooting higher bro, but I have to get the academy and training under my belt first, then I can get on anywhere. I have not seen you in a month of Sundays

always keep your kids in mind fast. there are a lot more risks involved in what you are thinking about doing.

My wife says the same thing and it weighs heavy on me at the moment. I might be crazy but I like action like that, why do you think I let people hit me in face?:eek:

My wife says the same thing and it weighs heavy on me at the moment. I might be crazy but I like action like that' date=' why do you think I let people hit me in face?:eek:[/quote']

it's a completely different ballgame fast. when bullets start flying it has a tendency to reveal who you really are.

To be quick with his hands in teh boxing ring' date=' he was really slow in the cage. I now know for a fact I could take Tony down and beat his ears off:eek:

i am doing well, how was your Lobster and Steak?[/quote']

The lobsters were good....very expensive, but good.

Glad you are doing fine, buddy.

I am shooting higher bro' date=' but I have to get the academy and training under my belt first, then I can get on anywhere. I have not seen you in a month of Sundays[/quote']

That's right bro, I am back at Clemson, and am up to my elbows in schoolwork. I am taking 17 hours right now to hurry up and finish. I am shooting for spring of 2012 to graduate. my lightest semester will be 16 hrs. Being back is right on time too, I feel ten years younger.

That's right bro' date=' I am back at Clemson, and am up to my elbows in schoolwork. I am taking 17 hours right now to hurry up and finish. I am shooting for spring of 2012 to graduate. my lightest semester will be 16 hrs. Being back is right on time too, I feel ten years younger.[/quote']

Man you better pay some smart fellow or gal to do some of your homework..lol

Yes, being around youngsters makes you feel young

If I am gone before Exodus gets here be sure to tell him that I am disappointed in his James prediction over Randy. I was thinking to myself, how can such a smart fellow such as Exodus make a prediction fail of that magnitude? hehe

fast' date=' i'm going to give you just a little advice coming from my experience. you can take it or leave, whatever you want.

training and real life are two very different things.[/quote']

Yes, it is, you are right. I have wanted to be a Police officer since I was a little boy, it is a desire of mine to protect and serve.

Man you better pay some smart fellow or gal to do some of your homework..lol

Yes' date=' being around youngsters makes you feel young[/quote']

Don't worry, Deux can handle the work. I am actually enjoying it. It's pretty fortunate for me that I went before because the admission standards have gone way up and I never would have gotten in now.

Don't worry' date=' Deux can handle the work. I am actually enjoying it. It's pretty fortunate for me that I went before because the admission standards have gone way up and I never would have gotten in now.[/quote']

I know you can, I was just teasing. Buckle down and graduation will be there before you know it!

hey' date=' if it's a dream. best of luck to you man.[/quote']

Yes, it has been a passion of mine every since I can remember. It was actually my first choice, but them I went into the Ministry, so settled for my job now. Don't get me wrong, I like working with kids adn all, but I am 36 and if I am going to make a change I need to move now.

Archived