Randy was scared

Carwinfan3

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You can tell by his sloppy takedown. the bum was scared to throw one even punch .

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You can tell by his sloppy takedown. the bum was scared to throw one even punch .

Turns out, he had nothing to be afraid of.

edit:

Wow.... A guy named "CARWIN"fan, making a JAMES TONEY thread, and is a member of BISPING defense force.

I dont think you could fail harder if you tried, haha.

banana-bread.jpg

/Thread

hahahaha someone mad couture beat james toney ****, couture has been confident since day one.

And Carwin takes steroids, what is your point? Randy said before the fight that he wasn't going to stand with him.

why the hell would he trade hands with a boxer? you want to see knock outs watch boxing

he wouldn't risk,of course he will take the fight where his good at.well,too bad for toney.

probably u don't get it.why the hell Randy should stand even for 10 seconds with Toney?are u mad for loosing ur sig?

Seriously, are you retarded? That was called a Low Single Leg Shot. Extremely effective against a flat footed Boxer who is standing upright. Randy wasn't scared, he's just not retarded, unlike you.

please kill you're self and stop ****ing doing that .......................... **** its so ****ing annoying

I think the whole thing was stupid and just short of a carnival side show attraction. This will be the 2nd time in UFC history that Dana has taken a page from Don King. First being Kimbo SLice. Ok it was funny to Kimbo Get schooled and embarrased, but did you really have to keep shoving it down our throat Dana?

Oh and if I heard Joe call that glorified Sparring Partner an ELITE boxer one more time i was going to puke. Quit trying to sell it so hard.

I love the UFC but lets be honest here, No way a PRO boxer of Championship quality is going to do anything in the UFC and on the flipside no way would Randy do any better going against a Roy Jones. Its just silly, dumb. and insulting. They are apples and oranges.

I understand that Boxing and the UFC are going head to head with Fans and ect ect But PLEASE DANA DONT TURN THE UFC INTO A DON KING PRODUCTION!!!

The reason the UFC is winning over the boxing community is due to the fact that the fighters and the the front office are keeping it real and giving the fans a reason to watch fights again. Its a real fine line keeping the UFC away from the dog and pony show of silly promters .

Keep it real and give us what we want. That Diaz fight is what I want. Not that idiot carney attraction that you put on with Captain America...Lmao Jesus.

I will tell you that I had 3 hardcore boxing fanatics watching lastnight, and that Diaz fight blew them away and made them want more. THATS WHAT THE UFC IS ABOUT. Thats how your going to steal Boxing viewership. More that and Less of the sideshow crap.

I think the whole thing was stupid and just short of a carnival side show attraction. This will be the 2nd time in UFC history that Dana has taken a page from Don King. First being Kimbo SLice. Ok it was funny to Kimbo Get schooled and embarrased' date=' but did you really have to keep shoving it down our throat Dana?

Oh and if I heard Joe call that glorified Sparring Partner an ELITE boxer one more time i was going to puke. Quit trying to sell it so hard.

I love the UFC but lets be honest here, No way a PRO boxer of Championship quality is going to do anything in the UFC and on the flipside no way would Randy do any better going against a Roy Jones. Its just silly and dumb.

I understand that Boxing and the UFC are going head to head with Fans and ect ect But PLEASE DANA DONT TURN THE UFC INTO A DON KING PRODUCTION!!!

The reason the UFC is winning over the boxing community is due to the fact that the fighters and the the front office are keeping it real and giving the fans a reason to watch fights again. Its a real fine line keeping the UFC away from the dog and pony show of silly promters .

Keep it real and give us what we want. That Diaz fight is what I want. Not that idiot carney attraction that you put on with Captain America...Lmao Jesus.[/quote']

god read..... nice 1st post homey

He wasn't scared? Toney came in with that upright boxers stance why throw when you can go for the take down. He got that low single easily he knew if they got stood up he'd just get it again.

Turns out' date=' he had nothing to be afraid of.

edit:

Wow.... A guy named "CARWIN"fan, making a JAMES TONEY thread, and is a member of BISPING defense force.

I dont think you could fail harder if you tried, haha.[/quote']

Hahah +1000, anyway,scared of what?? There was nothing,absolutly nothing James'' Plumbercrack'' Toney could do!! Hahaha man what a great day for MMA!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm a retard ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

lol well it worked.....

I think the whole thing was stupid and just short of a carnival side show attraction. This will be the 2nd time in UFC history that Dana has taken a page from Don King. First being Kimbo SLice. Ok it was funny to Kimbo Get schooled and embarrased' date=' but did you really have to keep shoving it down our throat Dana?

I love the UFC but lets be honest here, No way a PRO boxer of Championship quality is going to do anything in the UFC and on the flipside no way would Randy do any better going against a Roy Jones. Its just silly, dumb. and insulting. They are apples and oranges.

Keep it real and give us what we want. That Diaz fight is what I want. Not that idiot carney attraction that you put on with Captain America...Lmao Jesus.

I will tell you that I had 3 hardcore boxing fanatics watching lastnight, and that Diaz fight blew them away and made them want more. THATS WHAT THE UFC IS ABOUT. Thats how your going to steal Boxing viewership. More that and Less of the sideshow crap.[/quote']

Dude chill out..it was just a one time deal, if Toney is to fight again it wont be for the UFC, and the next world class boxer who wants to come in and fight someone like Randy in the UFC wont even get signed..Toney was the main reason this fight happend, he has been stalking Dana since 2002, Dana gave him a shot, and he failed, we wont see anything like this fight happen in the UFC anytime soon..And I didnt have any problem with Kimbo being in the UFC, atleast he put in work and allot of training and he was good for ratings

Archived