Nate Diaz, how can anyone like this d-bag?

Vendur

Idiot wins a slapping competition with a dude he blinded with an illegal headbutt and he's sitting in the post fight pressconference calling out the guy who dominate dhim the last time they fought--- which was like a couple months ago.

So sad to watch this little d-bag with his nasal girly voice. It's like Pee-wee Herman goes gangstah.

You are a joke nate. And take that ***** out of your mouth.

clearly he sliced Davis' eye with a punch go watch it again and those slap shots must hurt cuz Davis was pretty bang'd up. I like watching his fights cuz he puts on good shows + he comes out with that i dont give a F attitude, lets get it on type of deal.

Diaz cut Davis with a punch and if you take a second look, you could see it was Davis who was running head first into Diaz all night. Diaz put Davis to sleep after beating him in the standup...pretty good night for Diaz. I would like to see him fight Swick if he comes back.

Uhhh yeah' date=' they showed the replay of Diaz punching Davis and you see the cut above his eye open up... No illegal headbut there...[/quote']

No they didn't. I have the god damn thing recorded. There is no cut from a punch. It' was from a headbutt, and that really doesn't matter, it was calling out a guy who just beat your **** in your last fight in the post fight press conference with a face looking like hamburger.

No they didn't. I have the god damn thing recorded. There is no cut from a punch. It' was from a headbutt' date=' and that really doesn't matter, it was calling out a guy who just beat your **** in your last fight in the post fight press conference with a face looking like hamburger.[/quote']

Maybe you recorded the Wrong channel by mistake?

They even Re~played the EXACT "Slicing" punch & Called it out (Rogan & Goldie) showed it open up.

Diaz is a little Goober..of course.

I agree.

But..

I would say if he fights maynard again..he'll get the win.

What's sick & boring as hell is..Maynard & Edgar fighting for the belt.

ahh....

Gives me the heebeegeebeezzzz.

That belt is up for grabs as both of those fighters are linear at best.

Honestly if Serra could get 3 or 4 wins in a row..he'd have a good shot at getting that belt..if he'd cool it on the eating.

Edgar..the most 1 dimensional champion there is right now.

Look for this belt to slide from hand to hand for the next year or so.

Diaz/Alves.. Diaz/Swick?? are u guys ****ing kidding me, Diaz was overrated since the day he won the season of Tuf due to a technicality... He talks **** in his nasally, girl, retarded sounding voice and then gets in the octagon and flexes his arms that are no bigger than my little 17 year old sisters. He's a C list fighter and a moron who will never be more than a Jardine style fighter of the LW division!

Diaz/Alves.. Diaz/Swick?? are u guys ****ing kidding me' date=' Diaz was overrated since the day he won the season of Tuf due to a technicality... He talks **** in his nasally, girl, retarded sounding voice and then gets in the octagon and flexes his arms that are no bigger than my little 17 year old sisters. He's a C list fighter and a moron who will never be more than a Jardine style fighter of the LW division![/quote']

Don't hate man.

I think Nate would get slaughtered by Alves or Swick but I definitely think he is a serious fighter at 155 , Maynard didn't dominate him lol? Though he did choose to stand with Nate who was said to be the superior striker and get the better of the fight.

Nate and Nick are just different people who lived a different life than most and they are actually respectable classy people if you understand them.

Don't be so negative on these guys they bring the fight everytime and have serious skills the Diaz Brothers are good people and a great fighters.

i dont mind watching diaz fight.... its his antics outside the ring that annoys me..... anyhow.... dan hardy should be next 4 him...... IMO

If Dan Hardy gets through Condit Joe Silva should definitely matchmake Alves vs Dan Hardy.

I think the fans want to see it Hardy vs Alves all that hype , battle of the best strikers in the division , probably a co mainevent.

As for Nate if he stays at 170 I think he should fight Johny Hendricks? Amir Sadollah? Mike Swick? Just some ideas off the top of my head.

I think Nate wants to and should go back down to 155 and fight either.

The winner of Jeremy Stephens and Guillard2

George Sotiropoulous

Jim Miller/Tibau winner.

Diaz/Alves.. Diaz/Swick?? are u guys ****ing kidding me' date=' Diaz was overrated since the day he won the season of Tuf due to a technicality... He talks **** in his nasally, girl, retarded sounding voice and then gets in the octagon and flexes his arms that are no bigger than my little 17 year old sisters. He's a C list fighter and a moron who will never be more than a Jardine style fighter of the LW division![/quote']

Wow! At first, I thought it was just me. But when I heard Nate Diaz speak after his fight in UFC 111, the first thing that came to my mind was: is he on drugs or something.

And after the fight also I noticed the camera didn't stay on him very long, during the interview. And the person doing the interview cut it really short. In fact, I thought they just pulled to plug while Nate was speaking. That after fight interview scene with Diaz was weird.

I know they test fighters for illegal drugs. But the way he sounded ...

No offense, Nate, if you are reading this. But you have to wonder how you come across to people when you speak. Not making fun of you but have you ever thought of getting with a professional speech therapist?

If Dan Hardy gets through Condit Joe Silva should definitely matchmake Alves vs Dan Hardy.

I think the fans want to see it Hardy vs Alves all that hype ' date=' battle of the best strikers in the division , probably a co mainevent.[/quote']

yeah u sound rite..... 2 sluggers banging it out..... IF hardy gets past condit....... prob would be a co-main event as well..... so who next 4 diaz u think?

I think the fans want to see it Hardy vs Alves all that hype ' date=' battle of the best strikers in the division , probably a co mainevent.

As for Nate if he stays at 170 I think he should fight Johny Hendricks? Amir Sadollah? Mike Swick? Just some ideas off the top of my head.

I think Nate wants to and should go back down to 155 and fight either.

The winner of Jeremy Stephens and Guillard2

George Sotiropoulous

Jim Miller/Tibau winner.[/quote']

swick sounds god...... but dont u think its a step down? and as 4 155...... can he cut it? he would be gaunt as.....

swick sounds god...... but dont u think its a step down? and as 4 155...... can he cut it? he would be gaunt as.....

Swick is a step up from Marcus Davis no doubt.

Nate originally fought at 155lbs and he can definitely cut to 155. I don't think hes reaching a title in either weightclass but hes an elite at 155 or has the potential to be , he doesn't have as bright of a future at 170 where the top competition will just annihilate him.

WW - Nate vs Diego ?? Battle of the d-bags? He does NOT deserve anyone of high calibre at the moment, he needs to be taught respect, those two will mess each other up badly and for once Diaz could actually be the crowd favourite!

If Nate moves to light weight it would be an insult to GSot to put them against each other, seeing as though Gsot is such a humble up and coming future champ, although would be great to see George outbox and snap the fools arm and teach him some humility!

Maybe feed him to a hungry, angry BJ Penn?

Swick is a step up from Marcus Davis no doubt.

Nate originally fought at 155lbs and he can definitely cut to 155. I don't think hes reaching a title in either weightclass but hes an elite at 155 or has the potential to be ' date=' he doesn't have as bright of a future at 170 where the top competition will just annihilate him.[/quote']

at 155 he would murder guys with his reach...... g-sot sounds good.... but i think he will stay at 170...... he should edge swick imo

Idiot wins a slapping competition with a dude he blinded with an illegal headbutt and he's sitting in the post fight pressconference calling out the guy who dominate dhim the last time they fought--- which was like a couple months ago.

So sad to watch this little d-bag with his nasal girly voice. It's like Pee-wee Herman goes gangstah.

Him and his brother are trash.

I agree, i can't stand his brother either

In this world there are the perceived a-holes, and the perceived good-guys.

But when it comes to the game of MMA. I would much rather watch the '******' Diaz fight anytime, compared to, say, a 'good guy' Jake Shields, whom I would rather clean the toilets in Grand Central Station, than have to watch him fight again.

Win or lose, the Diaz brothers are great, exciting fighters to watch. Silly antics aside.

I like Nate Diaz.

I like his Diego Sanchez style constipation stare down face.

I like all the taunting he does in the ring.

I like how he tries to clown on fighters who already beat him.

I like how he turned all ghetto thug and wanted to fight Karo Perisan on TUF 5 for touching him on the shoulder.

I like how he was kicking a downed mayhem miller during the strikeforce brawl like a true gangsta.

I like Nate Diaz, he's a good ole boy.

Archived