BJ please retire

sakuraba1406050908

Don't fight no more if you're heart isn't in it....What i dont get is..he talked all this smack and yet he comes in and takes a beat down from edgar worst than the first time. What are you thinking BJ..COME ON MAN! lol

spot on mate, looking at his facial appearance in both edgar fights he seemed bored, and like he didnt want to be there.

i would like to see him fight ken-flo..then mayb retire..

but he sed at the end of the fight..his gna have a long hard think about things....lets see what things his gna think about

Don't fight no more if you're heart isn't in it....What i dont get is..he talked all this smack and yet he comes in and takes a beat down from edgar worst than the first time. What are you thinking BJ..COME ON MAN! lol

Sadly as a Penn fan i agree BJ's heart isnt in the fight anymore he doesnt have that fire when he steps in the cage like he once did.

spot on mate' date=' looking at his facial appearance in both edgar fights he seemed bored, and like he didnt want to be there.

i would like to see him fight ken-flo..then mayb retire..

but he sed at the end of the fight..his gna have a long hard think about things....lets see what things his gna think about[/quote']

That or just keep fighting and go to another team like the other guy said. Sounds better. Seriously, look at kendall groves record :D.

Archived