Never thought i say this..

otan

But the future of MMA looks pretty boring after 118. Wrestlers will dominate all divisions , more fights will end with decision . i don't see a counter to it. Watch the Gray and Frankie fight, both dominated and out fought their opponent. But really I did not feel at any pt of either fight that BJ or KenFlo was in trouble let alone be in danger of getting finished.

MMA is turning into a bloodless sport .Future of MMA is going to be a points game, who can get most take downs at the end of the round to win. sad.

But the future of MMA looks pretty boring after 118. Wrestlers will dominate all divisions ' date=' more fights will end with decision . i don't see a counter to it. Watch the Gray and Frankie fight, both dominated and out fought their opponent. But really I did not feel at any pt of either fight that BJ or KenFlo was in trouble let alone be in danger of getting finished.

MMA is turning into a bloodless sport .Future of MMA is going to be a points game, who can get most take downs at the end of the round to win. sad.[/quote']

Yep, 2009 seems to be the last great year for mma...apart from the odd few fights this year its been pretty much LnP all the way

Dude did you even read my thread? Gray ans Franky won fair and square, notice I said they DOMINATED? How ****ing clear can I get?

I am talking about MMA as a sport, how wrestlers will dominate from now on, and we'll see more points wins and less finishes.

But the future of MMA looks pretty boring after 118. Wrestlers will dominate all divisions ' date=' more fights will end with decision . i don't see a counter to it. Watch the Gray and Frankie fight, both dominated and out fought their opponent. But really I did not feel at any pt of either fight that BJ or KenFlo was in trouble let alone be in danger of getting finished.

MMA is turning into a bloodless sport .Future of MMA is going to be a points game, who can get most take downs at the end of the round to win. sad.[/quote']

frankie dominated in the standup waht the **** u talkin about, its about who the best fighter is so every technique goes, that what mma is about.

Dude did you even read my thread? Gray ans Franky won fair and square' date=' notice I said they DOMINATED? How ****ing clear can I get?

I am talking about MMA as a sport, how wrestlers will dominate from now on, and we'll see more points wins and less finishes.[/quote']

frankie didn't just out-wrestled bj .. he outCLASSED him .. every aspect .. it just sucks that he didn't finish bj ..

Yup i agree...

Dude did you even read my thread? Gray ans Franky won fair and square' date=' notice I said they DOMINATED? How ****ing clear can I get?

I am talking about MMA as a sport, [b']how wrestlers will dominate from now on[/b], and we'll see more points wins and less finishes.

tell that to King Mo

Archived