BJ Penn's Corner? What a joke..

DemianMaia

Silva invited him to Blackhouse. If he is serious about making a comeback' date=' he needs to leave Hawaii.[/quote']

He's going to have to do something.

Definition of insanity:

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I think what they meant is he needed to push forward more rather than standby idly.....can't blame his corner much on this one.... BJ did a whole lot of nothing new against a guy who wouldn't play his game, good win for Edgar fair and square this time.

I think what they meant is he needed to push forward more rather than standby idly.....can't blame his corner much on this one.... BJ did a whole lot of nothing new against a guy who wouldn't play his game' date=' good win for Edgar fair and square this time.[/quote']

BJ did good on top i wonder why is corner man didnt ask him to brin Edgar to the ground .

It's what happens when you surround yourself with relatives and yes men instead of a proper camp. He gassed yet again from poor training.

I don't think that he gassed, Aside from the first 45 seconds of the fight he fought at about the same pace. Bj has some cro cop level mental issues to deal with it seems. He didn't even look like he wanted the belt.

Archived