I Hope we all can agree on one thing....

dimension33

He kept saying to Maia should control his opponents legs while attempting to arm bar. Can someone explain how he would use his hands to arm bar and control the guys legs? Also I apparantly am the only one who found it ironic how Rogan praised Maia's BJJ, mentioned all the tournaments and championships he won and how hes 2nd degree but then he is giving him pointers.

He kept saying to Maia should control his opponents legs while attempting to arm bar. Can someone explain how he would use his hands to arm bar and control the guys legs? Also I apparantly am the only one who found it ironic how Rogan praised Maia's BJJ' date=' mentioned all the tournaments and championships he won and how hes 2nd degree but then he is giving him pointers.[/quote']

Its easy to point out technical difficulties in a fight from afar, joe rogan probably isnt perfect while he is grappling either, there is always other things to look out for.

And what he meant was during the roll, one arms hooks behind the opponents knee for control in the transition

He kept saying to Maia should control his opponents legs while attempting to arm bar. Can someone explain how he would use his hands to arm bar and control the guys legs? Also I apparantly am the only one who found it ironic how Rogan praised Maia's BJJ' date=' mentioned all the tournaments and championships he won and how hes 2nd degree but then he is giving him pointers.[/quote']

doesnt matter how good you are, you're never done learning.

He kept saying to Maia should control his opponents legs while attempting to arm bar. Can someone explain how he would use his hands to arm bar and control the guys legs? Also I apparantly am the only one who found it ironic how Rogan praised Maia's BJJ' date=' mentioned all the tournaments and championships he won and how hes 2nd degree but then he is giving him pointers.[/quote']When you go for the armbar you control the arm your armbaring and underhook the leg thats near you in order to control where he will stay when you apply the armbar.

Joe Rogan will be in the UFC hall of fame one day...his calls during the Maia match were legendary....Ill admit...I have learned alot from watching Rogan and he has made MMA more exciting for me to watch...heres to you JOE ROGAN

WE (smart people) CAN ALL AGREE ! but whats the bet some joker doesn't :P

I'm toking a bowl right now, here's to you Joe Rogan

Archived