What happened to Mir vs Nogueira 2?

TigerChamp

I must be out of the loop. i thought they were supposed to be headlining 119 but i obviously missed something?!

now it's cro cop vs mir? wow what happened? it went from an interesting main event, to a matchup i really don't give a **** about. we are talking a fighter who has came off of enough losses, even a frank mir version 9.0 may not be suitable against a guy who came off some losses so bad, he debated retirement and suicide, and then came back to smash up a couple tomato cans.

i like cro cop and all but i really think this fight has stalemate written all over it, with alot of hugging, and not much action. just my take on it

so somebody fill me in to what happened to big nog? i guess i havent been around enough lately to know

I must be out of the loop. i thought they were supposed to be headlining 119 but i obviously missed something?!

now it's cro cop vs mir? wow what happened? it went from an interesting main event' date=' to a matchup i really don't give a **** about. we are talking a fighter who has came off of enough losses, even a frank mir version 9.0 may not be suitable against a guy who came off some losses so bad, he debated retirement and suicide, and then came back to smash up a couple tomato cans.

i like cro cop and all but i really think this fight has stalemate written all over it, with alot of hugging, and not much action. just my take on it

so somebody fill me in to what happened to big nog? i guess i havent been around enough lately to know[/quote']

nog injured himself

Archived