screw frankie edgar

tomas_taco

]frankie edgar doesnt deserve this belt. dana white must have paid bj a huge load of cash to fight how he did the last 2 fights..he murdered sean sherk and diego sanchez people who frankie edgar would suck off to not get spanked by them. its like watching wwe this must be set up cuz baby boy frankie couldnt even beat me.bj penn is the best lightweight period. i will say edgar has amazing cardio because running around in circles and running away from bj for 20 mins is alot. i dnt even want to go to new jersey anymore frankie edgar is a ****.

]frankie edgar doesnt deserve this belt. dana white must have paid bj a huge load of cash to fight how he did the last 2 fights..he murdered sean sherk and diego sanchez people who frankie edgar would suck off to not get spanked by them. its like watching wwe this must be set up cuz baby boy frankie couldnt even beat me.bj penn is the best lightweight period. i will say edgar has amazing cardio because running around in circles and running away from bj for 20 mins is alot. i dnt even want to go to new jersey anymore frankie edgar is a ****.

nope .. it's you who should be screwed ..

so SCREW YOU go cry to your mama and i hope BJ takes his frustrations out on you

people like u make me so angry. give frankie his props, he beat the best lightweight not just once but twice.

go eat your taco tomas.frankie just schooled sherk already.

wow reading made me realize just how pathetic penn is and so r u

Edgar already beat Sherk. Anyway, U gotta hand it to Edgar. He completely dominated Penn in all aspects of the fight. Penn just seems like he is done being the top man of the division. I like the fact that new fighters are getting shine now. I see a trend happening. Shogun stopped the unstoppable Machida in a rematch (He should have won the first one). Chael will probably beat Silva in a rematch. Edgar dominated Penn in a rematch. So maybe Kos will beat GSP in a rematch.(Highly Unlikely)

Archived