LOL at the toney fans.

BJBJJ

I called Randy to win when I first heard the fight was announced. I thought it would be a decision. How dumb of me. I only joined the Toney Train because it just looked like more fun.:)

Aw come on Dr.Obviously, you entered the train because Ex started it. I was just dumb founded to see that thread and the members who joined. You don't have to lie to kick it :P

Super priceless.

When first hearing it really was on, yeah.. I figure like most of us, Toney won't last a second

Then, considering 9 months and some fighters ability to learn, and some coaches ability to simply teach him to learn forward sprawl, push off, explode, post, even just a few things, it COULD BE exciting fight

Toney ran his mouth so damn much you almost start believing Couture could end up in hospital.

But at the end of the day.. and after seeing **** in the countdown, noone shooting at him just people standing around saying he's gonna kill Couture.. lol

Man, pathetic attempt Toney. Watch your mouth *****.

Super priceless.

When first hearing it really was on' date=' yeah.. I figure like most of us, Toney won't last a second

Then, considering 9 months and some fighters ability to learn, and some coaches ability to simply teach him to learn forward sprawl, push off, explode, post, even just a few things, it COULD BE exciting fight

Toney ran his mouth so damn much you almost start believing Couture could end up in hospital.

But at the end of the day.. and after seeing **** in the countdown, noone shooting at him just people standing around saying he's gonna kill Couture.. lol

Man, pathetic attempt Toney. Watch your mouth *****.[/quote']

BLEE THIS!

he didnt even try to get in shape, he didnt practice ANY MMA.

hell, he just sat around in a bath tub smoking cigars.

sometimes a guy who talks alot of **** needs a hero like me or captain america to lay down some truth and let him know where he REALLY stands in life.

RIP toney.

he better put sime time in at a wrestling gym before his next fight.

lol......

who the hell thought this guy would win anyways?

Dcent' date=' Im glad you came to your senses, I guess we are no longer Arch enemies, but maybe you can be my sidekick now

Haha just kidding, Im super depressed that BJ lost again :(

nighty night[/quote']

glad to see you changed your avatar.

remember...... no apple related pics for you untill 2011.

blee dat (randy "blee dat" couture)

Archived