I've decided to leave the forum

JujitsWho

Nope' date=' nothing wrong with that....

I'm sure Fast would have given you the benefit of the doubt and play along.[/quote']

Well, I think Fast can take a joke. Im obviously not being mean spirited, its just a bit of fun since he leaves and comes back more than a battered wife does

Well' date=' I think Fast can take a joke. Im obviously not being mean spirited, its just a bit of fun since he leaves and comes back more than a battered wife does[/quote']

Did he leave that many times though? I think this is the only time he said he would leave. Sometimes I wasn't around though so maybe I missed it.

Me I leave sometimes for about a month or two but I never make a thread about it.

Did he leave that many times though? I think this is the only time he said he would leave. Sometimes I wasn't around though so maybe I missed it.

Me I leave sometimes for about a month or two but I never make a thread about it.

He's done it a couple times. I'm just in a playful mood tonight, no harm meant by it. He had to know it was coming though. You have to at least wait a week or something....15 hours is cutting it close lol

Well' date=' I think Fast can take a joke. Im obviously not being mean spirited, its just a bit of fun since he leaves and comes back more than a battered wife does[/quote']

HA, that's a good one! I used to like Fast and UFCGOD1 but they came back and were totally different

He's done it a couple times. I'm just in a playful mood tonight' date=' no harm meant by it. He had to know it was coming though. [b']You have to at least wait a week or something....15 hours is cutting it close lol[/b]

Kung fu quietly steps away so as not to be noticed......

I told you he'd be back.:)

Yeah those two are guilty of that.:D

Much like fast' date=' I'm not looking for attention. I just can't do the forum thing anymore. I'll miss all of you, Maybe one day I'll return, when the stars align and Jupiter is in the 7th house.

Farewell forum people

JJW AWAY.......................................[/quote']

Shame to give up on 13k posts

Much like fast' date=' I'm not looking for attention. I just can't do the forum thing anymore. I'll miss all of you, Maybe one day I'll return, when the stars align and Jupiter is in the 7th house.

Farewell forum people

Hahaha nice one Jits :cool:

First read your OP and knew right away you were joking mate. Then read some of the replies and laughed even harder lmao. I'm glad some understand sarcasm around here :)

Thinkin' of doing one of my own now :P

Hahaha nice one Jits :cool:

First read your OP and knew right away you were joking mate. Then read some of the replies and laughed even harder lmao. I'm glad some understand sarcasm around here :)

Thinkin' of doing one of my own now :P

Just get yourself banned. It is so much easier. ;)

Farewell forum people

Cool, I am your daddy:p

Sometimes in my life things come up and i become really busy, so much so that i do not post much at all. This has happened more than once since I live a life of awesomeness. When I make a post and say I am leaving, no where will you find the words forever, forever is a long long time (George Jones song)

I foresee a busy schedule in my life so I make a post to tell everyone I am leaving for a while, meaning I will not be on half as much and be able to make 300 posts a day:p

It is fun being your idol. JJWHO rocks

Remember i own this place

Technically' date=' you abdicated and now either Exodus or Doc Obviously is in charge!

EDIT:- Just checked the poll, Doc is the King now![/quote']

Only because my name was not added, I guess the person who made it knew better to put my name in it:rolleyes:Also, Facts are facts and no poll can change that

Only because my name was not added' date=' I guess the person who made it knew better to put my name in it:rolleyes:Also, Facts are facts and no poll can change that[/quote']

Your name was not on the poll because you drama-left, and made a fuss! Now you're back. I may have to expose you soon! I have dirt about you!

Your name was not on the poll because you drama-left' date=' and made a fuss! Now you're back. I may have to expose you soon! I have dirt about you![/quote']

Drama left? hmm, please pull it back up and we all shall see there was no drama. I was heading nto some extensive training and had no time really, that is all:rolleyes:

Show me were any fuss was made?

Do all the exposing you want, I am who I am bro. Go......

Drama left? hmm' date=' please pull it back up and we all shall see there was no drama. I was heading nto some extensive training and had no time really, that is all:rolleyes:

Show me were any fuss was made?

Do all the exposing you want, I am who I am bro. Go......[/quote']

You said your time here was done. Not your time here was going to be broken for 2 days. And as for exposing you............................you know I'm not cruel!;) I'll PM you later about Evan Tanner.

You said your time here was done. Not your time here was going to be broken for 2 days. And as for exposing you............................you know I'm not cruel!;) I'll PM you later about Evan Tanner.

I already told you aobut Evan Tanner bro, you googled my name and it gave you a pro fighter that fought Evan Tanner. I have never fought Evan Tanner no amd I a pro fighter.

Yes my time, meaning I woudl not be posting half as much, if I change my mind that is all up to me, not you or anyone else, correct?

I already told you aobut Evan Tanner bro' date=' you googled my name and it gave you a pro fighter that fought Evan Tanner. I have never fought Evan Tanner no amd I a pro fighter.

Yes my time, meaning I woudl not be posting half as much, if I change my mind that is all up to me, not you or anyone else, correct?[/quote']

I was just curious because it said the same guy fought Shane Ware and won by 1st round KO.

And as to your posting again, it is up to you, I'm just teasing you!

I was just curious because it said the same guy fought Shane Ware and won by 1st round KO.

And as to your posting again' date=' it is up to you, I'm just teasing you![/quote']

We discussed that remember? I woudl have loved to be the one who fought Tanner, but not me bro.

Archived