Im Back!!!

JujitsWho

Welcome back JJW. You are a well known and respected poster on here. And much like UFC' date=' this is a never say never business. Maybe one day you'll think about leaving but everyone is bound to come back.

Unless they die in a freak accident or something.:)[/quote']

Thank you.

But now that I've been back for a while, I think its time to take a step away for the forum.

LOL @ James Toney.

I don't know how many times I posted that he is an idiot and would get owned in the octagon.

I feel bad for BJ Penn but he clearly hasn't been performing the same.

Welcome back JJW, even though we were all posting last night! LOL!

Don't drink too much and remember to take the aspirin before bed, not after you wake up.

Again' date=' much like Fast, I have returned in record time. Every time I leave I come back at least one day faster. I figure if I do it enough times, the difference will be so fast that it wont be detectable by the human eye.[/quote']

....bloody hell, I was getting worried that you left us all for ever :eek: glad you're back mate!

I suppose it could be

1. My luscious lips?

2. My massive biceps?

3. Butter biscuits?

4. Charm?

5. Good looks?

6. His fear of my retirement?

wow... i never would have thought you were only attention seeking when you said you where leaving:rolleyes: I'm shocked to see you back:rolleyes:

I'm glad the OP is back! His contributions to this forum are without doubt vital to it's continual existence. Welcome back JuJitzwho!

Hmmmn, what, it's what, the wrong one......

Well, which one is this then?

What?!? Really!?!? Twilight!?!?

Sorry, forget I said anything!;)

wow... i never would have thought you were only attention seeking when you said you where leaving:rolleyes: I'm shocked to see you back:rolleyes:

YOu apparently do not know how to read and decipher info correctly. I never said I was leaving:rolleyes:

Move along Graigy boy.

YOu apparently do not know how to read and decipher info correctly. I never said I was leaving:rolleyes:

Move along Graigy boy.

You made a thread saying you were leaving the forums. Usually if someone say's that it means there leaving the forums:rolleyes::rolleyes:

fast is an attention seeking *****' date=' everybody knew you were u lieing because this forum is your life[/quote']

Sir, sorry I do not lie. My time on her will be cut tremendously. Explain to me how this concerns you and your girl Graig?

No' date=' actually I do not have a girlfriend, i do not believe in having a girlfriend[/quote']

see i didnt think you would have a girlfriend, you dont do them because you have no choice in the matter, no body want to go out with the guy who sits behind the computer screen all day and night

see i didnt think you would have a girlfriend' date=' you dont do them because you have no choice in the matter, no body want to go out with the guy who sits behind the computer screen all day and night[/quote']

i thought all your trolling on me you woudl have been studied up, I do not have a girlfriend because I have been married for 17 years sucka. Lets not have a pee contest, k

Spuda, 2 choices I am losing patience with your trolling.

1. Stop quickly

2. Suffer the consequences if you do not

i thought all your trolling on me you woudl have been studied up' date=' I do not have a girlfriend because I have been married for 17 years sucka. Lets not have a pee contest, k

Spuda, 2 choices I am losing patience with your trolling.

1. Stop quickly

2. Suffer the consequences if you do not[/quote']

I think he knew you where married, i told him in this thread.

I think he knew you where married' date=' i told him in this thread.[/quote']

lol, he forgot that fast, Only one explanation for this, Spuda = k1 killer;)

I am his worst nightmare, tell him if he wishes to stick around to move out of my way

lol' date=' he forgot that fast, Only one explanation for this, Spuda = k1 killer;)

I am his worst nightmare, tell him if he wishes to stick around to move out of my way[/quote']

What makes you think he answers to me lol?

We are not talking in PM's atm, so you have already told him with the post i am quoting lol

Archived