it shoulda been more like maynard vs gsot

DASTARK

Maynard is undefeated with 8 straight wins in the UFC including a win against the current champion.

Nobody deserves a title shot as much as Maynard.

I say if G-Sot can beat Florian' date=' Penn, or Gomi he should be given a title shot.[/quote']

he just might florian might be his toughest challeneg along with penn for the groudn game and submissions florian did earn his title shot but gsot coulda proven himself 2 he always looks impressive

gsot deserves a titile shot just as much as maynard or florian its the truth if anyone agrees please say something lol

TBH, I think that in regards to who theyve beat, Maynard has fought more tough compitition, but the guy needs to work on his game. Sure he has the chance to beat Edgar, but if thats the main event on that card, theres no way Im buying it. I dont want to see 25 minutes of takedowns and absolutely no ground game except for being able to keep the guy on the ground. His idea of 'breaking' someone is much different than mine. He should have replaced 'breaking' someone with tiring them out a bit without hurting them at all.

TBH' date=' I think that in regards to who theyve beat, Maynard has fought more tough compitition, but the guy needs to work on his game. Sure he has the chance to beat Edgar, but if thats the main event on that card, theres no way Im buying it. I dont want to see 25 minutes of takedowns and absolutely no ground game except for being able to keep the guy on the ground. His idea of 'breaking' someone is much different than mine. He should have replaced 'breaking' someone with tiring them out a bit without hurting them at all.[/quote']

The whole fight he stood up with a guy who was supposed to be a better striker, yet the "better striker" did nothing but throw some useless headkicks the whole fight. It's maynard's fault he's better than Florian?

Nah. More like your mother's fault for drinking when she was pregnant.

Archived