where are all the TONEY! BLEE DAT! fans now?

BJBJJ

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=54463&page=2

Lol. Dcent maybe YOU can tell us where they are? Oh' date=' I see you have a new avatar. What made you change it? Lol.[/quote']

you clearly did not read my post in its entirety.

and this has been my avatar for ever.

I sure hope that junglebird has changed his apple related avatar as per the conditions of our bet.

haha im confused

dont play dumb with me.

we bet that if randy won in the first YOU had to change your apple related avatar.... no more apples untill 2011 for you.

and if randy won in the second then I had to change my avatar... no apple related avatars till 2011 for me.

you lost....

good to see you manned up.

dont play dumb with me.

we bet that if randy won in the first YOU had to change your apple related avatar.... no more apples untill 2011 for you.

and if randy won in the second then I had to change my avatar... no apple related avatars till 2011 for me.

you lost....

good to see you manned up.

I always man up!

Tho I would gladly trade Penn winning for Randy losing and suffer the wrath of Dcent... Good Job Frankie

I always man up!

Tho I would gladly trade Penn winning for Randy losing and suffer the wrath of Dcent...

why would I want toney to win?

I have been on the randy train since jumpstreet.

but dont worry, we are still ARCH enemys.

I may have won this battle, but I am sure you will return just as evil and twice as motivated due to your humiliating loss.

my wrath is like a storm cloud, it looms, it will always be back.

The fight between Couture and Toney didn't prove anything. Boxing and MMA will never be comparable. You put Lesnar in with heavyweight boxer Klitschko in a boxing match he would get beat horribly bad. It doesn't matter if they are elite fighters in their prime or not. No MMA fighter can compete against an elite boxer in their prime in the sport of boxing and boxer can't make it in MMA. What surprises me is that you see an MMA fighter shoot at a boxer (Coutuer vs. Toney) and then in the main event you see two MMA fighters dance around and box 80%-90% in the main event. Someone explain that one. MMA is mainly stand-up. They need to go to a "must system" per round. Example: Per round fighters must: shoot 3 attempts, throw at least 10 kicks, and "x" amount of punches. Fights getting boring.

The fight between Couture and Toney didn't prove anything. Boxing and MMA will never be comparable. You put Lesnar in with heavyweight boxer Klitschko in a boxing match he would get beat horribly bad. It doesn't matter if they are elite fighters in their prime or not. No MMA fighter can compete against an elite boxer in their prime in the sport of boxing and boxer can't make it in MMA. What surprises me is that you see an MMA fighter shoot at a boxer (Coutuer vs. Toney) and then in the main event you see two MMA fighters dance around and box 80%-90% in the main event. Someone explain that one. MMA is mainly stand-up. They need to go to a "must system" per round. Example: Per round fighters must: shoot 3 attempts' date=' throw at least 10 kicks, and "x" amount of punches. Fights getting boring.[/quote']

Are you retarded?

Archived